Serious questions for RO liberals on Trump-Kim

Rate this topic

flyangler

6 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

LOL

didn't say that,

I said he got shrill (and sputtered) when it was pointed out what he said was in there wasn't in there.

but move your goal posts wherever you must to in order to deflect.

You will... before all is said and done :laugh:

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

2 hours ago, tomkaz said:

You really don’t know anything. It was not a “treaty”, they were counting votes to avoid a filibuster, the threshold being 40. There was not treaty offered to the Senate. NONE. Stop making up facts. That “vote” was about cloture.

I know plenty.

And I know you failed in your attempt to paint a picture that a large number of Democrats did not support the Iran deal when you earlier wrote - "The reason Obama never brought the Iran deal to the Senate as a treaty is that he faced BIPARTISAN OPPOSITION with a number of DEMOCRATS AGAINST the deal. If wasn’t the Reps that worried him, it was the rejection by a number of Dems he feared.  Obama barely mustered the 34 votes needed to overcome a 2/3 vote block of the deal and then the 41 votes needed to overcome a filibuster."

Only 4 Democrats voted against Obama. 4. The 42 votes that stopped the attempted Republican blockage is hardly "barely mustering".

Anyway, I love how you've deflected from my early posts that you didn't even bother to reply to. Your defense of the Cheetos Führer's meeting with NK completely contradicts your criticism of Obama's meeting with Raul.

And it was funny how Fox & the Republicans were so opposed to Obama meeting with NK, go back to the video link I posted earlier, but they completely waffled and flip flopped once Comrade Bonespurs became president. And Bonespurs has no actual agreement yet, or weapons inspections, even though he's declared NK to no longer be a nuclear threat.

Edited by zak-striper