frazerp

Guide Wrap Backwards

26 posts in this topic

My only question is what is the wrong way ??  there is an easy way , & a hard way , 

but ??? or is it only your way is the correct way?  as I see it.,  it has to be your way or it is wrong , an if you can build from the heel to the toe it is a lot harder than you think , 

I know some people will have a "" FIT "" but  it is like building a rod what is the correct way ??

it is the prof in the pudding,  when finished , will it look good ? will it catch fish ? that is all 

that counts , not the way you put the wrap on , in the scheme of things who cares what way you but the wrap on , as long as it looks when the rod is completed ,

as I see it could be wrong  ,

Billy ,you been teaching all those guys in your classes the wrong way to wrap a guide.

The way I look at it , I think they should all get a refund.  

"the internet is the greatest platform for people who don't know anything, to tell people how much they don't know, to people who don't know anything and believe everything they read."
-Billy 40:16

•  

Edited by ccb

was driving behind someone the other day, he went into a traffic circle and made a left went 1/2 way around and made a left out of the circle. Certianly got where he was going, but thats only cause no one else was driving through the circle because he was going the wrong way.

Well I got what I was expecting,  as it is not your way it has to be wrong, 

even driving a car got into this thread, all I did was agree with Freezeup 

but I do agree that from the TOE to heel is a lot easier & faster , but not the only way, 

I am a big boy I can take the garbage that comes form  this  FORUM ,   

Edited by jsid6g

The FORUM was a lot better when there weren't people with little to no experience encouraging people with bad ideas. But that's what we've come to expect since the majority of builders who used to post here moved to The NERBs group on FB.

dont be offended, it just makes since wrapping down a slope and trying to keep the thread from sliding down the slope is the wrong way way to do it. the example of the car was to prove that point since apparently it didnt seem obvious. imo the point of this forum is for rod builders to learn and get better. you can simply tell people see thats good and they never get better of explain the right way to do it. its not billy's way its just the way it is, gravity and physics and what not.  

24 mins ago, jsid6g said:

Can't all be as good as "" YOU BILLY ""

This is what theis FORUM has disintegrated to. People with low self esteem and a low self worth, looking up to others that they feel are superior to them. Sorry you feel this way. I do everything I can to help people become as good as I am, and better. Rule 1 - do as Teh King says. Rule 2 - go to NERBs events, this will eliminate Frazer from ever becoming as good s me, s he is too lazy to drive East to Staten Island.

Tehre's only so much I can do, it feels like van gogh arguing with a fingerpainting kindergartener.