More Commentary RE: Rowdy Rod

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

Conflicts of interests can be tough to analyze because some are contingent and hypothetical. Others, however, are obvious and straightforward. In the latter category are “actor on the stage” conflicts: If a lawyer is an important participant in the facts that form the subject matter of a controversy, he is a witness (at the very least) whose actions and motives are at issue. Therefore, he is too conflicted to act as an attorney representing an interested party in the controversy.

Rosenstein signed the FISA Warrants... There are clearly legitimate questions surrounding those Warrants... Congress wants to know more... He's impeding them... he's clearly conflicted and needs to be shoved aside if he refuses to step aside, at least he needs to recuse himself regarding that specific issue. 

Can anyone provide a counter argument... or are we just going to continue to derail and act like children? 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

5 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

You guys have some kind of aversion to reading the OP?

It's very good... Most all  of McCarthy's stuff is

Are you intent on derailing the thread instead of discussing the points? 

I started a new thread about Rowdy Rod. Enjoy

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

I should lock it,

C&Ps with NO original content aren't really discussions,

you throwing a tantrum and deleting posts doesn't change this.

I strongly encourage you to lock yet another perfectly legit,  inbounds thread ;)

In fact... I dare Ya' :laugh:

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James