rbart

The Jersey moon is upon us...

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Careful. If you hang out with them too long, your regular tan starts to turn orange. 

original.jpg

Edited by fishinbill

8 hours ago, yemista said:

I heard someone got bit by a man from Jersey. Now, every Jersey moon, his hair grows longer, his skin more tanned, and he somehow gets a gold chain

Those are actually Brooklyn and Staten Island transplants that have over run us

I swear they breed like rats in a dumpster (Damn, that's a good analogy for those places, gunna have to remember that one)

Trust me, we hate them too

6 hours ago, TheOtherOne said:

Good, let us non-jerseyan migrants fly under the radar :howdy:

Not so fast my friend! The Jersey moon covers the tri state area: New York, Jersey, and Connecticut.

I didn't catch anything at the canal this morning, but somebody put a little foam penis on the antenna of the truck parked next to me this morning with Jersey plates. So it wasnt a terrible morning.

1 hour ago, Fish Monkey said:

I didn't catch anything at the canal this morning, but somebody put a little foam penis on the antenna of the truck parked next to me this morning with Jersey plates. So it wasnt a terrible morning.

Ha!  

Not complaining or anything but I didn't see any yellow platers fishing at O dark 30 this AM. Or even locals. Ghost town. :headscratch:

No personal animosity or recreational foam displays for tri-staters, jersey guys ....Brooklynites in general..  

-- But Yankee fans? That's just not cool. Give them all foam flags for all their antennas!! 

;) 

2 hours ago, Fish Monkey said:

Otherwise known as a :airquote: moral victory.

Never been to that part of the country, and the few Jerseyans I know are good people. But all these stories are giving me a good laugh. So for those who know, are these just stereotypes, or is there actually some truth behind them?

3 hours ago, heyblue34 said:

Not so fast my friend! The Jersey moon covers the tri state area: New York, Jersey, and Connecticut.

Whoa, whoaaaaaaaaaaa. I cannot believe we're covered under the jersey moon. That's just cruel

I received 421 emails in the past 4 months from people asking me for the ideal canal setup (more than half were first timers)  (((probably double that in youtube comments)))

Which is funny considering I don't fish the canal and never indicated that I have.

Good luck.

6 mins ago, TheOtherOne said:

Whoa, whoaaaaaaaaaaa. I cannot believe we're covered under the jersey moon. That's just cruel

Then there's the Montauk subtype. But we won't go down that road. :p

8 mins ago, TheOtherOne said:

Don't take it personally but...

20160728_071107.jpg