rbart

The Jersey moon is upon us...

52 posts in this topic

Is that what the roving bands were the other night?  

My first trip down this year, pretty much fishless.. but at least a half dozen "crowds" of people?   

My usual jigging spot had guys camped out in a bunch soaking eels or something.

I saw a bunch of what I thought were homeless guys, then I saw the gold chains and big hair. :idea:

Jersey moon means no day trips; and hit some spots with sand under your feet! At least to me. I have tried; and just can't get into fishing shoulder to shoulder; literally. No matter how good the bite is. Even worse when its that way and the bites been off...

1 min ago, CcCstriper89 said:

Jersey moon means no day trips; and hit some spots with sand under your feet! At least to me. I have tried; and just can't get into fishing shoulder to shoulder; literally. No matter how good the bite is. Even worse when its that way and the bites been off...

They aren’t out just during the day.  They’ve invaded the dark as well. No place is safe. 

saw a group of them last year. these fuqn jamokes all had on matching waders and splash tops.

I think they can only catch when there is a blitz in there home state....other than that, it's easier for them to drive 6 hrs and hope for a blitz, than actually learn how to fish their backyard.#hacklife

Indeed. Be careful out there I hear they are cannibals.

8 mins ago, heyblue34 said:

Indeed. Be careful out there I hear they are cannibals.

So they only eat other Jersey folks? That's a good thing, right.......?

I heard someone got bit by a man from Jersey. Now, every Jersey moon, his hair grows longer, his skin more tanned, and he somehow gets a gold chain

Posted (edited)

4 mins ago, yemista said:

I heard someone got bit by a man from Jersey. Now, every Jersey moon, his hair grows longer, his skin more tanned, and he somehow gets a gold chain

Happened to a good buddy of mine a couple of years back. That's why I don't fish there any more. I don't hang out with that a-hole any more either...

Edited by HanoverStriper

3 hours ago, bdowning said:

I saw a bunch of what I thought were homeless guys, then I saw the gold chains and big hair. :idea:

:laugh: