Donald Trump is WHIPPING you people's asses

Rate this topic

Little

4 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

For a fact, they will blame Whites and Republicans for being misogynists, Islamaphobics, sexists, racists, bigots, homophobes, and just generally greedy.

The concept of taking personal responsibility simply does not compute with them.

Why should it? They're purrfect, just ask them.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

7 hours ago, patchyfog said:

I might rather that fwank suppresses you.

So if Donald Trump is such a boob, why is he kicking your asses?

I think trump is a bit of an idiot, but he is damn good on stage.  And I think liberals are stupid and weak.  They have had the fight beaten out of them (remeber when union men had no problem beating the **** out of some scabs?  Thats how libs get things done! those days are gone), and they were over coddled.  They can fight their way out of a paper bag.

Why do you think its happening?

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

8 hours ago, Wigeon said:

Picture that says a thousand words about the state of today’s Democrat party “leadership”

Boston mayor Mahhhty Walsh marching in the queer parade there yesterday.

45BA57B7-B35C-4692-BDD0-1614A887967A.jpeg

Just a wild guess on my part but I betcha that over 90% in that parade are democrats.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

Donald Trump is making these people look foolish.  If you would have told me that two years ago, I would have laughed.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

What the Left and their sycophants in the Media can’t stand is that Trump is constantly inside their OODA Loop. Simple, they’ve lost the upper hand and high ground. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

15 hours ago, Philly said:

Little, did you ever read the Libertarian 2016 platform?  Some interesting ideas in it?  Do you support that platform?

Not all.  But I defer to liberty, thats my default setting.  I start there, and then it takes some thought to sway me away from it.

Thats why I lean the direction of minimalist to anarchist..

Ayn Rand