WTT for Eurojett, Winch, Hickey or other Large Pikies

6 mins ago, cow tamer said:

Either one of these Winches for the GRS. Yellow shows signs of light use. Green is new. Around 8” including lip with the green a tad longer than the yellow .

image.thumb.jpg.5357ef97790ba0561387ab255c4e8458.jpg

The grs was tossed twice forgot to mention that. I appreciate the offer, but could not trade the grs 1:1 for the winch. Are you interested in any other plug?

15 mins ago, Matt Szwagulinski said:

The grs was tossed twice forgot to mention that. I appreciate the offer, but could not trade the grs 1:1 for the winch. Are you interested in any other plug?

How about both Winches for the GRS and some other plug to make up the difference (MAC surfster, used Dmag needle, something else?) Or both Winches for the GRS plus cash? Don't know if this is legit, but you had also offered WTB.

Edited by cow tamer
A brother of the angle

Just now, cow tamer said:

How about both Winches for the GRS and some other plug to make up the difference (MAC surfeiter, used Dmag needle, something else?) Or both Winches for the GRS plus cash? Don't know if this is legit, but you had also offered WTB.

I guess that could work... but I maybe trading the grs for the hickey, would you consider selling them straight up? I would open up a wtb thread accordingly. If not no worries, let me think it over and I’ll let you know.

2 mins ago, Matt Szwagulinski said:

I guess that could work... but I maybe trading the grs for the hickey, would you consider selling them straight up? I would open up a wtb thread accordingly. If not no worries, let me think it over and I’ll let you know.

Not interested in selling. Two birds in the bush, might be better than one in the hand. Let us know.

A brother of the angle

Just now, MorningWood said:

Interested in Fixters? If let me know what colors. I am interested in the second and third row in your picture. Here's a sample of bigger pikies

P1030530.JPG

P1160661.JPG

P1160670.JPG

P1170432.JPG

P1170434.JPG

P1170437.JPG

P1170445.JPG

P1170641.JPG

P1170642.JPG

P1170645.JPG

P1170646.JPG

All very nice plugs Kevin and I appreciate you taking the time to post all of these up, but I am good on fixters, want to try out some pikies that I have never swam before.