WTB/WTT for Spinning Rack

Rate this topic

As the title states, I'm looking to see if anyone is willing to part with any of their old spining racks..I'd be interested in buying or trading for one. I plan on getting around to making one eventually, but in the meantime, my efforts are focused up building plugs currently and practicing that- so I'm interested to see if anyone has anything. Any old useful jigs would also be of interest. Thanks in advance!

LIBBA #2599

MSA #2599

Gateway Striper Club

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 7:09 PM, stripercrazy said:

This was owned by fish Doc  I told his wife it’s worth like 50 bucks it’s in Rhode Island it works I see it spin you would have to pick it up if this is good for you I can help you get it 

0193ED78-6DE1-4279-A8A3-5CD0DC32D9F8.jpeg

Awesome, if it works that would be great until I get around to building mine. Where about in RI? I'm heading up to the canal tomorrow, if it's on the way/way back I would be interested.

LIBBA #2599

MSA #2599

Gateway Striper Club

5 hours ago, stripercrazy said:

I'll pick it up in the mourning 9:30-10am, and PM you my cell now 

That seems a little bit off of 95 right? Where are you located? Not gonna have too much free time. I appreciate the offer to help get this deal done but I dont want anyone going out of their way if I'm not able to meet up.

LIBBA #2599

MSA #2599

Gateway Striper Club

Going 95 south the first exit in ri is Newport ave pawt rt 1 the last exit in mass is rt1 north Attleboro I can meet you there just give me a 1/2 hr notice because of traffic it’s easy on and off 95..........give me a tex about what time or if you can’t make it thanks ed

Edited by stripercrazy
follower of rev Darryl Strawberry

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...