NFL new rule

Rate this topic

Hook I

Teams will be fined for kneeling players Anthem Kneeling , about time the NFL showed some balls . After a 3 year boycott by myself and family members nd millions of patriot Americans NOT SUPPORTING NFL games its finally reached the top .and the RATS LOST AGAIN who supported the kneelers and watching the games . GOD BLESS AMERICA  

If it has fins i want to catch it 

People can protest all they want, but not on company time. If you want to sit for the anthem tthen stay in the dam locker room. Showing disrespect for the anthem does not help your cause no matter what somebody says about why they are sitting it's all bullsheet.

NFL took too long to finally make the right decision and that's why they are down in viewers.

10 hours ago, GeoffT said:

Bull**** rule.  The players will find other ways to protest.  

?????? No one has ever said they couldn't protest. Just not on the clock and at the workplace. They're employees. 

How many protests did you see or hear about in the off season?

Can't be that terribly important cause I guess.

Edited by iphish

1 hour ago, Finster said:

Perfect timing for the NFL.

Now, when ratings go up due to the new sports gambling ruling, they can say it is because they got tough with the protesters....  :laugh:

Yes this and when the player's union reviews this rule and says no way then the NFL can throw up their very rich hands and say well at least we tried but the players are just being the bad guy here to the fans.

10 mins ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

... maybe the fines will then be increased, or even cause the league to impose suspensions?

mentioned this in another thread...

what does it matter? If the owner pays the fine, he's only paying it to himself anyway, no?

4 mins ago, Finster said:

mentioned this in another thread...

what does it matter? If the owner pays the fine, he's only paying it to himself anyway, no?

Agreed, but if it leads to player suspensions it will have more of a bite ;)