tomkaz

The Hypocrisy of Jennifer Rubin, Never Trumper

25 posts in this topic

Jennifer Rubin hates Trump and is a member of the Conservstive Never Trumpers. She, like many in the Media and the anti-Trump community, refuse to acknowledge the sins of MS13 and that they are worthy of being called "animals". Will these people ever remember that the internet has a long memory? 

58F47767-A84F-4727-871C-57CDAFAE0DEB.thumb.jpeg.48368dacdbbe557b0b847f2b8b712c70.jpeg

Posted (edited)

11 mins ago, braden said:

what percentage of illegal immigrants are MS13 members?

Undoubtedly a percentage less than the total percentage of "animals" within the illegal immigrant community.

Edited by Welwood

whats the percentage of "animals" within the legal immigrant community?

or,

whats the percentage of "animals" within the citizen community? 

MS13 kills more people in one day then the NRA ever has....ever....

Any libs wanna show me link or proof that I'm wrong? 

Pardon my grammar if it's incorrect. I know you guys like to pick on the little things when trying to deflect. 

1 min ago, LBI SurfRat said:

MS13 kills more people in one day then the NRA ever has....ever....

Any libs wanna show me link or proof that I'm wrong? 

Pardon my grammar if it's incorrect. I know you guys like to pick on the little things when trying to deflect. 

I don't think I've ever corrected your grammar, just mine. I also doubt that you're wrong. 

1 hour ago, braden said:

What percentage of these illegal alien U.S. of A.  invaders can work here without stealing someones identification to get paid?

1 hour ago, braden said:

Who exactly was he referring to in the question asked?  Rewind the sound-byte that the late night crowd will be using...  

Add a minute scintilla of context.  

Report back afterwards.

1 hour ago, braden said:

whats the percentage of "animals" within the legal immigrant community?

or,

whats the percentage of "animals" within the citizen community? 

Niether of which were the topic of discussion nor was DJT making that insinuation.

This type of thing, misrepresenting his comments so quickly and so obviously, coupled with what you are doing,  is why he will win again.

14 mins ago, 55555s said:

Niether of which were the topic of discussion nor was DJT making that insinuation.

This type of thing, misrepresenting his comments so quickly and so obviously, coupled with what you are doing,  is why he will win again.

It's why I love his tweets. It's in writing And can't be twisted. They still try though... unhinged libs...lol. 

Every single person hawking the BS fabrication knows exactly what and in what context the comment was made. That includes the press, pols and SOL libs, but once a lie becomes a talking point the hive mentality takes control and a new hypocrisy springs forth with a life if its own. They can't help it though, it's what they are.

21 hours ago, 55555s said:

Who exactly was he referring to in the question asked?  Rewind the sound-byte that the late night crowd will be using...  

Add a minute scintilla of context.  

Report back afterwards.

please post the sound-byte / comment and the context you are referencing.

There is nothing about that in the OP.

If you will note: I did not quote Trump at all,

I asked 3 simple questions about percentages. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t it the Responsibility of our Government to protect its Citizens?

They should deal with these Animals the same way Eliot Ness dealt with the mob and Al Capone

1 hour ago, braden said:

please post the sound-byte / comment and the context you are referencing.

There is nothing about that in the OP.

If you will note: I did not quote Trump at all,

I asked 3 simple questions about percentages. 

I'm not doing your HW for you.  A little DD on your part will reveal that your quesiton is not part of the OP or what DJT was talking about.

You are asking how many cars drive by.     Do your  HW and be an informed poster for the thread you are posting in before you just drop some random crap in it.

Edited by 55555s
multitypo

21 hours ago, 55555s said:

I'm not doing your HW for you.  A little DD on your part will reveal that your quesiton is not part of the OP or what DJT was talking about.

You are asking how many cars drive by.     Do your  HW and be an informed poster for the thread you are posting in before you just drop some random crap in it.

Its not my homework to do. I asked 3 simple questions, none of which you want to answer (i wonder why). 

you are also an exceptionally condescending prick, btw. 

Edited by braden
*exceptionally