nolegsinMiami

Icast 2018 Rumors

207 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, dennysnook said:

If the bang girls are still giving out energy drinks, then I will run around and take booty pics all day for you GED. Well atleast until I get kicked out.

Ashames me that some of the bigger companies have given out youtube and social media based sponserships. Where I'm from guy from BlacktipH is a googan, fished around him for years and he is about clueless, but a god to these kids online. Whole movement has changed the way the younger generation gets intel instead of earning/learning it. Want to smack these 15 years olds that think they know it all because of it. Had one not too long ago try to tell me how I should be doing something because he saw somebodies video. Little did he know I was the guy who tought his mentor how to catch fish that way. Gets worse every year unfortunately and the bandwagon line gets longer looking for sponsors. 

Darcizzle hangs that ass out there to distract from her face lol. Not that attractive in person at all but she gets those views evidently. 

Somebody got their Wheaties pissed in this morning? 

Id be plenty happy to be considered “clueless” and a “googan” by randoms on the internet while making a very comfortable living making fishing videos.  I dont know what you do for a living but what he does sounds like a lot more fun than my job.

7 hours ago, Shipwreck said:

The Pelagic girls are usually world class, but alot of instagram, you tube, and fb wanna be's hanging that ass out there looking for a sponsorship.  Ex.  Darcizzle  smh

you say this like its a bad thing

8 hours ago, Cpalms said:

Id be plenty happy to be considered “clueless” and a “googan” by randoms on the internet while making a very comfortable living making fishing videos.  I dont know what you do for a living but what he does sounds like a lot more fun than my job.

Kinda funny, Denny is a rod and reel fisherman. He fishes to pay his bills.

Not supplemental income, that is his job. 

On 5/18/2018 at 10:11 AM, mandaragat said:

Stradic SW is for sale in Japan already 

What designates it as SW? I only ask because I use 3 stradics currently for fluke and back bay bass with no problems. 

Posted (edited)

Are there Hawaiian Tropic girls there? 

Edited by jeffapeikin

27 mins ago, ThrowinPlugs said:

What designates it as SW? I only ask because I use 3 stradics currently for fluke and back bay bass with no problems. 

A little greater protection against water getting into parts of the reel; carbon drag; large round handle knob.

What appeals to me most is that there's a 5000 PG model.

22 mins ago, Steg said:

A little greater protection against water getting into parts of the reel; carbon drag; large round handle knob.

What appeals to me most is that there's a 5000 PG model.

Ahhh fancy

Darsizzle .... darn.  That sounds familiar.  Somebody post her picture. Why not a thread of ICAST hotties, or close to hotties, or at least bearable on the eye?

I'm glad that surgery to reattach the three fingers that Scoobydoo cut off with a bandsaw while cutting up plugs was successful .... but should we lock him up for this?  Can we keep him safe somehow? 

Posted (edited)

Presenting Florida's Darsizzle

Darsizzle 1.jpg

Darsizzle 2.jpg

Darsizzle 3.jpg

Edited by kayak99

11 hours ago, Cpalms said:

I fish for a living because I love it btw and know a little more than you do on the subject so the only one randomly posting is you. Knew people before they got internet famous, before they turned their back on the locals that helped them get where there are at, and before they threw people under the bus and spotburned for internet success. Get a little internet fame and now the ego comes with it, despite the same lack of angling skills. Experienced guys can easily spot things others can't and know a phony when you meet one, so when you follow the industry and know how some people sell themselves out and kiss ass for sponsorship using followers it gets a bit tiring. Would rather be broke with great people in my life doing what I love and working hard to get by, than be internet famous by using everyone and everything I can to succeed. 

40 mins ago, dennysnook said:

I fish for a living because I love it btw and know a little more than you do on the subject so the only one randomly posting is you. Knew people before they got internet famous, before they turned their back on the locals that helped them get where there are at, and before they threw people under the bus and spotburned for internet success. Get a little internet fame and now the ego comes with it, despite the same lack of angling skills. Experienced guys can easily spot things others can't and know a phony when you meet one, so when you follow the industry and know how some people sell themselves out and kiss ass for sponsorship using followers it gets a bit tiring. Would rather be broke with great people in my life doing what I love and working hard to get by, than be internet famous by using everyone and everything I can to succeed. 

amen brother, people will sell their soul for their 15 minutes

Ok, so.... can we now return to what gear we think is going to show up at iCast?

If Shimano sticks with their 5 year pattern, there should be a new Stella and Gosa coming out. Fingers crossed! 

33 mins ago, Alferd Packer said:

Ok, so.... can we now return to what gear we think is going to show up at iCast?

Or at least more pictures of this darsizzler girl?