Bravo06

Fluke Rules

11 posts in this topic

F&W Beach 2 Banner

 

SUMMER FLOUNDER (FLUKE)
 May 25 – Sept. 22 Delaware Bay and Tributaries 3 fish 17"
Island Beach State Park (shore only) 2 fish 16"
All Other Marine Waters 3 fish 18"
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me it doesn't matter. I just like to catch them and never keep more than 1 per day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 mins ago, EricJ said:

For me it doesn't matter. I just like to catch them and never keep more than 1 per day.

For the most I do the same, but I work with wounded warriors and they love fluke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, rick smithtown said:

Scary. If they keep shrinking the regs by you guys they'll choke on a 3" Gulp.

 

Lol...

 

Last year NJ's lawless fish grab truncated the season by 2 weeks for a lousy inch. Wouldn't you know it RB "turned on" 2 days before the season closed. Let's see if there's similar justice this year, but so far the early season looks promising. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, buddha162 said:

 

Lol...

 

Last year NJ's lawless fish grab truncated the season by 2 weeks for a lousy inch. Wouldn't you know it RB "turned on" 2 days before the season closed. Let's see if there's similar justice this year, but so far the early season looks promising. 

Exacally what happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buddha162 said:

 

Lol...

 

Last year NJ's lawless fish grab truncated the season by 2 weeks for a lousy inch. Wouldn't you know it RB "turned on" 2 days before the season closed. Let's see if there's similar justice this year, but so far the early season looks promising. 

Roger, I am thinking about doing some pre-scouting while fishing for bass and bluefish in RB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

you can launch kayaks at IBSP surfside starting this year

 

 

 

NOT

Edited by gobigblue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, gobigblue said:

you can launch kayaks at IBSP surfside starting this year

 

 

 

NOT

Putz!:waah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.