HL

Cape Cod

132 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Otshawytsha said:

LOL. That was funny, but thank you for not setting hook at this point.

So what kind of flies you'll be fishing up Capeside?

Same thing everyone else will be, except I'll throw a flatwing or two. . .  and if I can find Mike's boxes . . .

I've seen ton's of micros on the south side in the last 2 days and plan on hitting up BB tomorrow for large SB along with the delicious BSB.   I really hope to see some legal's, these micros are fun but it's beyond ridiculous at this point.  

11 hours ago, patchyfog said:

I'm always gonna be a washashore, even though I know the waters better than 90% of the natives.

imagine where that ranks you. :howdy:

No imagination required. :)

22 hours ago, theshadow said:

He's around doing his "thing" in both fresh and salt.I went down to W.Dennis on Sunday at 6 a.m. for the "shotgun" take off.Had to get out of the way.Spoke with a few folks in the tournament at Bass [less] River.Actually helped a few to better locations.Did the hop skip and jump along the southern coast to take photos of some "action".Mostly small ones seen and some too long out of the water shots.The problem noticed was the time to get the measurement and have the tape and id puck in place for the shot.That should be refined.By both the teams and the sponsor.I started working at the Blackeel Flyshop on Sundays a couple weeks ago.Quite a few folks from the "Cheeky" made a lot of purchases on Friday and Sunday morning.The winning team had a measurement total of about 100" for a 4 fish total.Those that I spoke with actually did better on Friday when they were "scouting".The count was over 400-430 that participated.

Shadow,

Where is the Blackeel Fly shop located?

Is it 6A or 28?

2 hours ago, RJ said:

Shadow,

Where is the Blackeel Fly shop located?

Is it 6A or 28?

6A in Dennis, close by the Dennis Public Market

1 hour ago, toadfish said:

BUT if you plan on visiting, check their schedule first: they are not open every day.

14 hours ago, Oakman said:

Same thing everyone else will be, except I'll throw a flatwing or two. . .  and if I can find Mike's boxes . . .

All right they are good flies. Catch a big 'un!

3 hours ago, toadfish said:

Thanks Toadfish.  Right side of 6A when headed East?  I might have caught the sign last year but didn't stop?