....IT'S 420 DAY ...

Rate this topic

ByronPA

2 hours ago, bospa357 said:

They're saying June or July. This state is doing everything within its power to drag it out as long as possible. Lots of towns refusing to give licenses. 

that's a disgrace. what is it ? 18 months since the law passed :dismay:

I'm can't believe they would pass up that revenue, the Western states are killing it cash wise and apart from the occasional bill board advertising a store, you would never know it was legal out there.

I have been to three stores out there and every time the other customers have been in their fories or older - one lady in NV was in her seventies buying rec weed for her joint pain (ironic).

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')

Since I quit smoking butts a few months ago, I have little desire to smoke weed anymore, which came as a shock.  A nip occasionally is about all I need...makes me paranoid lately and God knows I don't need to eat more.

Tonight however I have tickets to see Government Mule in Syracuse and will gladly defile the gorgeous Landmark Theatre with the rest of the crowd.

When in Rome...

27 mins ago, mybeach said:

no point explaining BB - they either get it or they don't.

Everyone thinks, don't fear the reaper and godzilla, but they were a badass rock band.

I've seen them dozens of times, anywhere between Cape Cod and L.I. , and I was there.

I was at this one.

Man I miss those days.

[video]

Thanks for reminding me. I can't believe I almost missed the first April 20th since I started smoking weed again.

Not that I wouldn't have been smoking anyway. But now I feel obligated to put in some real effort. :hippie:

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

8 mins ago, Wigeon said:

Seal’s a stoner.

Knock me over with a feather.

Is a boa OK? 

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."