Barbara Bush Was "An Amazing Racist"

Rate this topic

flyangler

Fresno State now has a donor problem as one or more have said in public that they are reconsidering their future generosity given this professor’s comments, etc. And Fresno State President Castro has acknowledged that he is having discussions with donors. 

Meanwhile, Fresno State’s Twitter account went out of its way to say that the school’s flags were at half-staff in honor of Mrs. Bush’s passing. 

The ACLU and FIRE have come forward to suggest that the professor can’t be fired because her tweets are protected by the 1A. Hmmm. If the school is funded by federal funds, can one make that leap? 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

When you know she has Mexican grand children who love her you will realize that the scum who labeled her anything else but a loving Mother and and a strong and smart woman should rot in hell.  Kharma will insure they will.

"Racist" is now like Ebony and Ivory, when today's thought police looks at anyone or anything outside of their immediate demographic or identity they call them racist. That bothered me at first but then I realized all the new things that qualify me as one so I decided ****em. 

20 mins ago, RJ said:

When you know she has Mexican grand children who love her you will realize that the scum who labeled her anything else but a loving Mother and and a strong and smart woman should rot in hell.  Kharma will insure they will.

Couldn't have said it better. Hey RJ, we agree on something !!!!

You’re not some crazy uncle you know!

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.