Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DoOver

Blacks & Browns Outraged Jews To Conduct Sensitivity Training At Star Bucks

29 posts in this topic

So Star Bucks is closing 8,000 of it's 12,000 stores to conduct Black and Brown people sensitivity train behind two Black fellows at a Star Bucks having the fuzz called on them.

But now those Blacks and Brown folks are pissed Star Bucks asked the Jews at the Anti Defamation League ADL to conduct the Racial Bias Training.

Steadman Eric Holder, Calypso Louis and a whole cast of characters are now also chiming in.

Oh and I can't wait for RJ to chime in on my chiming in.

That is all

21 hours ago, RJ said:

Don't Worry about DO, Brian,  We have all figured out why he picked Do Over as a handle.   

He is the ONE in TEN we all know,  Bigots have that stink about them. We all learn sooner than later to take a stand up wind from his sad comments. 

An example of the Irish Sin of Begrudgery!  I hope he goes to confession often.  

Oh there's RJ.

This sounds like more patronage. I believe Starbucks should be training their people on how to assess situations and not panic. 

1 hour ago, jimmy z said:

This sounds like more patronage. I believe Starbucks should be training their people on how to assess situations and not panic. 

This is actually getting delicious.  The left being eaten by its OWN creation.  Black Lives Matter.

Did we learn a lesson here? Of course we did.

When the Black Lives Matters or the wedding cake homos or the anti 2a gang "comes for you", dont roll over like a P Hat. FIGHT BACK.

They wont like you either way, but at least if you fight  they might fear you a bit

38 mins ago, Little said:

This is actually getting delicious.  The left being eaten by its OWN creation.  Black Lives Matter.

Did we learn a lesson here? Of course we did.

When the Black Lives Matters or the wedding cake homos or the anti 2a gang "comes for you", dont roll over like a P Hat. FIGHT BACK.

They wont like you either way, but at least if you fight  they might fear you a bit

Imagine if they were in complete power.  The ovens would be smoke'in...

Yep,

They will eat their own.  We see it all the time.

BTW, the way Laura I handled it is the right way.  Hunker down, tell you advertisers they can go f themselves, and wait.  Once you cave, these jackals smell blood on the savanna wind.

1 hour ago, Little said:

Shariabucks last CEO had to step down, this one will as well I predict; it's a beautiful site watching the left eat it's own, beautiful.

There are some great trolls being done to their capitulating arses as well, much deserved IMO.

DbHz3E5V4AAkOmm (1).jpg

5 hours ago, jimmy z said:

The whole dog and pony show feeling this gives off seems insulting

Might be exposing the real goal here, dont you think?

Wreck a big business.

You mean having an uneducated, bitchy, overly tattooed Barista wearing the latest hippest glasses, simply writing "black lives matter" on a cup doesn't solve the problem?  I'm shocked.

I wonder if Howard Shulz ever opened a Starbucks in Ferguson, MO?

Posted (edited)

The manager of that Philly store who called the cops  was a woke leftist .  Funny we don't see any of the security video from the restaurant of events leading up to this.  only cell phone video of the cops arresting them.   

Edited by jkrock