Little

Who thinks this Syria thing was bs?

23 posts in this topic

Just now, Little said:

I do, just sounds like BS to me.

What say you?

Why do you think it was BS?    :headscratch:

To what end?

Dont know.  Bunch of people went and looked that town that they said was gassed, and said it wasnt.gassed.

BS

.Maybe we wanted someone dead, or the french did.  I dont know, looks like the Libya war to me, but without Sidney Blumenthal and Hillary sneaking around in there.  That snake Samantha Powers, but kind of the same.

So you thinbk it was on the level, how come?

It is nowhere near the “Libya thing,” that said I think it had a lot more to do with the guy the Russians wha ked in England than the gas attacks the animals use on each other in ME.  

And knowing a few peple who know things, I have zero doubt the animals in Syria and a few other cesspools have access and bave used or will use nbc weapons. 

1 hour ago, Little said:

Dont know.  Bunch of people went and looked that town that they said was gassed, and said it wasnt.gassed.

Now I thought the Russians and Syrians were keeping the UN inspectors from inspecting the site.

Why would they do that?

Inspecting the site is now useless from a forensic evidence gathering POV.

Too much time has elapsed at the site, and we will never truly know if evidence has been planted or removed, leaving both sides to claim their version of events is true.

Allegiances shift around like the shifting sands of the desert, as deals are only honored by what is expedient at the time, and truth nothing but the whim of a moment.

The whole area is not worth one more cent of treasure, or one more drop of blood.

If I were Trump I'd get all of our troops out of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan quietly and quickly.

38 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Now I thought the Russians and Syrians were keeping the UN inspectors from inspecting the site.

Why would they do that?

You thought ? That's good  ............................

The OPCW fact-finding mission to Douma has been delayed from entering the town after a UN security team came under “small arms fire.” Contrary to a US claim, the watchdog made no mention of delays caused by Russia or Syria.

A group from the UN Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS) tasked with surveying Douma visited two locations in the Eastern Ghouta town on April 17 before deciding to withdraw, the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)

Posted (edited)

32 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

Inspecting the site is now useless from a forensic evidence gathering POV.

Too much time has elapsed at the site, and we will never truly know if evidence has been planted or removed, leaving both sides to claim their version of events is true.

Allegiances shift around like the shifting sands of the desert, as deals are only honored by what is expedient at the time, and truth nothing but the whim of a moment.

The whole area is not worth one more cent of treasure, or one more drop of blood.

If I were Trump I'd get all of our troops out of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan quietly and quickly.

What about people  which are poisoned ??  Or they are magically cure ? 

Edited by Keltan

Posted (edited)

Something ain’t right.

its a sad day when you can smell the stank and you actually wonder could the stank be coming from us

Edited by wasy

There is enough of question to be suspicious of wool being pulled over our eyes.

But, if we blew off a hundred missiles at empty warehouses, no big deal.

As far as the gassed citizens, I feel bad for them, but they are in a bad place at a bad time...not much I can do from here unless you want more missiles that just kill folks by blowing them up instead of choking from poison gas.

What surprises me is that the pinkos are jumping all over this issue and screaming and yelling and setting themselves on fire like their lawyer buddy in New York did.

but they are all lit up cause a guy wanted to buy a new furiniture set for his office.

Why is that?  Do they not pay attention?  

10 hours ago, Keltan said:

You thought ? That's good  ............................

Who was shooting at them?

The Russians or the Syrians?..........maybe both?.

4 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

Who was shooting at them?

The Russians or the Syrians?..........maybe both?.

You can guess ................... There is no reason not to believe in this news . They have never published a fake news   yet   or  like western ...........HIGHLY LIKELY :laugh:

What about this ?????????? Nothing can be hidden... truth will  always find the way ,just give it time ...............

“In the liberated areas of Eastern Ghouta, Syrian government troops have found containers with chlorine – the most horrible kind of chemical weapons – from Germany, and also smoke grenades produced – please pay attention [to this] – in the city of Salisbury, the UK,”Zakharova told a news conference in Moscow on Thursday.