braden

"Morally unfit to be President"

155 posts in this topic

Trump should have followed that beacon of morality, the hero of the left, Bill Clinton. Bill's minimum payment to hookers was $850K. 

13 hours ago, jimmy z said:

Folks need to leave the President alone. Let him be to do his job. So many have become judge, jury and executioners! :howdy:

So we are not to question authority now????

48 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Translation:

They have.....and still have come up with nothing.

It's time to leave him be and have him spend 100% of his time doing the job we elected him to do for the American people.

Just now, yogiiiboy said:

Translation:

They have.....and still have come up with nothing.

It's time to leave him be and have him spend 100% of his time doing the job we elected him to do for the American people.

Does that include all the golfing weekends on our dime? MORE than anyone else ever. Does that include letting his family enrich themselves on our dime as well?

You Trumpets have used these more than any other tribe that I can remember including Obama,

rose.jpg

9 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Does that include all the golfing weekends on our dime? MORE than anyone else ever. Does that include letting his family enrich themselves on our dime as well?

You Trumpets have used these more than any other tribe that I can remember including Obama,

rose.jpg

EVERY Man needs his weekends.............and STILL has accomplished and accomplishing more than 44 !!!

Boy....you must really have a severe case of that 11/08/16 diaper rash over there.....

...you ought to really take care of that !!

Stonesipher, Look at your investments, your pay check, and how many help wanted signs you see on businesses and in the paper......... Look at our situation in the world and the problems being currently resolved or dealt with with terrorist, trade, war's, oil, ...... question those: not who he may of shared time with years ago or what he said in the pastor present..... results are, in the end, that only matters and all I see or don't see in politicians. I sure have not seen many positive results in the past decade or two...... and that is from both Republican and Democrat's. I may not like his tweets, his mannerisms, his off the hook comments at times but the man sure is getting results Americans can actually benefit from and see.

All the other hot news issues and propaganda is drowning media's and politicians grasping on to toothpicks..... senseless babble!

1 hour ago, Jim DE said:

Stonesipher, Look at your investments, your pay check, and how many help wanted signs you see on businesses and in the paper......... Look at our situation in the world and the problems being currently resolved or dealt with with terrorist, trade, war's, oil, ...... question those: not who he may of shared time with years ago or what he said in the pastor present..... results are, in the end, that only matters and all I see or don't see in politicians. I sure have not seen many positive results in the past decade or two...... and that is from both Republican and Democrat's. I may not like his tweets, his mannerisms, his off the hook comments at times but the man sure is getting results Americans can actually benefit from and see.

All the other hot news issues and propaganda is drowning media's and politicians grasping on to toothpicks..... senseless babble!

It's useless Jim...................it's useless.........:shrug:

7 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

Point of order. Stormy has a cracked helmet. 

And a banged up O ring...

6 hours ago, Stonesipher said:

Lol, you mean badger

30 mins ago, jimmy z said:

Lol, you mean badger

NO question and challenge if necessary. It's one of our freedoms that you have enjoyed your whole life.

49 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

NO question and challenge if necessary. It's one of our freedoms that you have enjoyed your whole life.

Lol, I'll leave that for you my friend. 

4 hours ago, Stonesipher said:

STOP with the righteousness!

YOU damn well know this is ALL about 11/08/2016 !

YOU can’t accept it !

YOU don’t like it !

YOU don’t want it !

Cut your losses with the diaper rash and get it taken care of before it consumes you with this continued rhetoric!  Especially, when NOTHING has been found on Trump!

:dismay:

I believe the Serenity Prayer is apropos when dealing with situations we are powerless over. I also believe we need to do a self inventory and check ourselves. Let's all take a look at the big picture and assess what can be done, if anything.

8 hours ago, yogiiiboy said:

STOP with the righteousness!

YOU damn well know this is ALL about 11/08/2016 !

YOU can’t accept it !

YOU don’t like it !

YOU don’t want it !

Cut your losses with the diaper rash and get it taken care of before it consumes you with this continued rhetoric!  Especially, when NOTHING has been found on Trump!

:dismay:

Nailed it!

Hammernail.gif~c200

Posted (edited)

If anybody here thinks that Donald J. Trump is a moral man in some kind of Judeo-Christian way, I think they've got a yuge row to hoe trying to explain it to me. I mean, I challenge you to do it.

But, upon reflection, I don't think it's correct to call him immoral...what he is, to me, is amoral. He has none, he's vacant, to the core.

Edited by patchyfog