braden

"Morally unfit to be President"

155 posts in this topic

8 mins ago, braden said:

sounds about right. 

Oh boy baby killers now claim moral superiority.

6 mins ago, DoOver said:

Oh boy baby killers now claim moral superiority.

is this drivel Comey specific, or just anti-abortion in general? 

I found that morally unfit comment interesting.  Was Kennedy morally unfit, also?

10 mins ago, braden said:

is this drivel Comey specific, or just anti-abortion in general? 

It's the personal crap that is allowed in the PG forum. He can call you a baby killer (tho, I'm guessing you've never killed a baby), in a thread about a topic unrelated to killing babies. The SCOTUS has supported the woman's right to choose, but righties don't generally support the Constitutional processes. Trump is definitely 'morally unfit' and compromised. Chripes, everyone around him gets fired, indicted, or convicted. The dude wouldn't even show his tax returns, had meetings in his building to obtain illegal info on his political opponents, denied he likes peepee shows (and then attends a peepee show with a money-laundering oligarch), sent his lawyer to Prague, and has obstructed the investigation into Russian interference of of sacred election.

Definitely morally unfit...compromised type of unfit.....but he calls people names. Righties love that crap

1 min ago, Livefreeordie said:

It's the personal crap that is allowed in the PG forum. He can call you a baby killer (tho, I'm guessing you've never killed a baby), in a thread about a topic unrelated to killing babies. The SCOTUS has supported the woman's right to choose, but righties don't generally support the Constitutional processes. Trump is definitely 'morally unfit' and compromised. Chripes, everyone around him gets fired, indicted, or convicted. The dude wouldn't even show his tax returns, had meetings in his building to obtain illegal info on his political opponents, denied he likes peepee shows (and then attends a peepee show with a money-laundering oligarch), sent his lawyer to Prague, and has obstructed the investigation into Russian interference of of sacred election.

Definitely morally unfit...compromised type of unfit.....but he calls people names. Righties love that crap

Actually, I think the SCOTUS has supported a right to privacy and has included medical history and procedures to be under that right.  I don't think there is a SCOTUS justice on record that claims there is some "women's right to choose".

15 mins ago, Slacker said:

I found that morally unfit comment interesting.  Was Kennedy morally unfit, also?

Perhaps, but he didn't tweet his insanity to the world. Kennedy seemed to have some discretion...Trump don't have a filter, Presidents should have a filter. "But Kennedy!" is an interesting rebuttal, btw.

1 min ago, Livefreeordie said:

Pretty much.

And when the Fake President's attorney pay's $1.6 million to bribe a woman to "kill her baby" (RNC Fundraiser to boot) he is being persecuted by the lefty media and "lefty" FBI.

They don't care what anyone Republican does as long as they get w/e their small minds desire (usually more guns and brown people curb stomped).

Just now, Livefreeordie said:

Perhaps, but he didn't tweet his insanity to the world. Kennedy seemed to have some discretion...Trump don't have a filter, Presidents should have a filter. "But Kennedy!" is an interesting rebuttal, btw.

Tweeting "insanity" and a "filter" are very different from "morality".  Basically, from your description, the issue isn't so much morality as it is communications style. 

With regard to morality, I went to Kennedy as he was a known philanderer.. the UK government (MI6) reported him having sex with three different women in one day (none of them being Jackie) during a trip there... and we beat up on Bill Clinton too much as it is.

As a side note, in Comey's interview last night, he specifically said that he thinks every thing Trump does is intentional and with forethought... pretty much the opposite of "insane".

13 mins ago, Slacker said:

Actually, I think the SCOTUS has supported a right to privacy and has included medical history and procedures to be under that right.  I don't think there is a SCOTUS justice on record that claims there is some "women's right to choose".

Baltimore Sun:

It wasn't just doctors who saw the law for what it was — legal precedent and the U.S. Constitution were on the side of the challengers as well. Not only had Roe v. Wade recognized the rights of women to terminate pregnancy, but the 1992 case, Planned Parenthood v. Casey, set the "undue burden" standard that held abortion restrictions are invalid if they place a "substantial obstacle in the path of a woman's fundamental right to choice."

10 mins ago, Slacker said:

Tweeting "insanity" and a "filter" are very different from "morality".  B

Nope. Discretion is part of morality. Should I act on my base compulsion or exercise discretion? Wrong again

12 mins ago, Slacker said:

Tweeting "insanity" and a "filter" are very different from "morality".  Basically, from your description, the issue isn't so much morality as it is communications style. 

With regard to morality, I went to Kennedy as he was a known philanderer.. the UK government (MI6) reported him having sex with three different women in one day (none of them being Jackie) during a trip there... and we beat up on Bill Clinton too much as it is.

As a side note, in Comey's interview last night, he specifically said that he thinks every thing Trump does is intentional and with forethought... pretty much the opposite of "insane".

We get it. Kennedy was a philanderer. Nobody here is arguing it made the country safer. Trump is in bed with criminals, the lying about it is getting tiresome, no matter what Kennedy did 60 yrs ago.