Tacoma2015

Soft plastics

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I’m looking to get a soft plastic lure duplicated. I was told on the Main Forum to come here. I can’t find t anywhere anymore, and really want the plastic for me and a friend of mine. Thanks for the help! Let me know if you need more info.

I may be able to help you. What exactly is it that you need duplicated? Saltwater fresh water? What is it? Weight? Size? Color? Is it something available in an off the shelf mold? Will I have to make a mold? To have a custom mold made is pricey. Upwards of $500.00

Give me specifics, and I'll see what I can do.

Posted (edited)

If it's something simple like a slug-go you can make a mold out of plaster of Paris quickly

Edited by Kima

7 mins ago, Kima said:

If it's something simple like a slug-go you can make a mold out of plaster of Paris quickly

It’s pretty simple, but with a 5yr old, 3yr old and a new born it’s just easier for me and more convenient to see if I could get some help with it instead. Not to mention I don’t have anywhere to do all the plastic stuff

Send me a PM- would be happy to make a multi cavity silicone mold and pour whatever colors and quantities you need.