Aquacide

Hannity.

53 posts in this topic

LOL.

outed by the court. as Michael Cohen's 3rd client.

Aside from Heidi Fleiss's clients, I can't think of a court outing celebs for nefarious activities, can you ?

Posted (edited)

take it to the assbaby forum

Edited by Dave S

Posted (edited)

Just now, Dave S said:

Edited by Dave S
have no idea

1 min ago, redfishkiller said:

Damn!

Was hoping he didn't come down for breakfast...

+1

Hannity puts off a vibe that's part closet homo, part rapist.  I'd put my money on the clean job covering parts of both.

40 mins ago, Aquacide said:

LOL.

Aside from Heidi Fleiss's clients, I can't think of a court outing celebs for nefarious activities, can you ?

For what nefarious activities was Hannity outed?  I missed it.

12 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

For what nefarious activities was Hannity outed?  I missed it.

He gets ahead of himself... it’s the emotional temperament 

1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

He gets ahead of himself... it’s the emotional temperament 

It’s the NY Irish.  

Posted (edited)

He's just another showboat, no more, no less. He has his opinion and is free to chose what he wants to say. Is it gospel? Only God's word is good, pure and true.:howdy: 

Edited by jimmy z

Hannity just released a statement saying he never hired this guy...never paid him or was invoiced for his service. Did say he asked him general legal questions out of curiosity, but these questions never involved a 3rd party or any eminent/actual legal concerns (This is paraphrased from what I just heard reported)

The other thing is the joy the left is taking from a lawyer admitting he has clients....lol

51 mins ago, albacized said:

Hannity just released a statement saying he never hired this guy...never paid him or was invoiced for his service. Did say he asked him general legal questions out of curiosity, but these questions never involved a 3rd party or any eminent/actual legal concerns (This is paraphrased from what I just heard reported)

The other thing is the joy the left is taking from a lawyer admitting he has clients....lol

It's not like Cohen has dozens of clients.  He has a reputation as fixer, and named just three clients.  He has "fixed" some pretty big problems for the first two.  I will give Hannity the benefit of the doubt for now, but if Cohen just answered the occasional question for Hannity here and there, he probably wouldn't have named him as one of just three clients.  .    

4 hours ago, Aquacide said:

LOL.

I don't get why anyone would find glee in this abuse of the legal system.:why:   Both parties should be very troubled over this over-reach.