Free Ground Fishing Seminar

Rate this topic

Stripernut1

Haddock, and Bottom Fishing
THURSDAY, MAY 3 7:00—8:30 PM

Wilmington Memorial Library Central Library
175 Middlesex Ave, Wilmington, MA

Haddock, Cod & Bottom Fishing with Guide and Outdoor Writer Allan Butler; Make the most of your time on the water, catching some of the best table fair to be had in our state! No matter what 2018’s regulations bring there will be lots of great fishing inshore and off. Haddock, pollock, redfish, cusk, hake, cod (we hope) and the growing numbers of halibut, all can make for a great day of fishing and a full cooler!

Allan will cover the tackle to use (and have the most fun with), the areas to fish and how to best use your electronics. From a small (even a kayak) or large boat, he will help you find and land more fish while having fun doing it. Whether fishing from your own boat or a day on a party boat, we will cover techniques old and new. Unlike with our father’s, catching Groundfish is no longer like bring up an old boot! With the right tackle, these fish will test you and your gear!

^^^^^ well I may just do that......Problem is I drive instructors nuts with all the questions I ask!........I got tossed from an aquaculture course here on the cape for asking too many questions!!.......A long drive just to get tossed from class!

40 mins ago, robc22 said:

^^^^^ well I may just do that......Problem is I drive instructors nuts with all the questions I ask!........I got tossed from an aquaculture course here on the cape for asking too many questions!!.......A long drive just to get tossed from class!

you got tossed from that class?????? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: 

When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person;
it merely says something about our own need to be critical.
-Author Unknown-

1 hour ago, robc22 said:

YA I hear you...just did the same thing at the plum island surfcasters show! I will catch a fish on a needle if its the last thing I do this year!...And I used to hate people that did that in high school ... 

1 hour ago, bradW said:

you got tossed from that class?????? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: 

Yeah.......I asked to many questions that they could not answer.........hey you got a guy that pulled on a raked for forty years....he gonna have some good questions!!.......:)

• 2 weeks later...