Jig Man

Jigman divers, changed to tuesday evening

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Shooting to have a batch of divers up on Monday evening. More details and photos later. These will be 5 1/2 inch, 2 oz divers. Hopefully a small batch if breachway swimmers too.

Edited by Jig Man

Sneak preview of the divers ($18). I'll put a sale thread around 7pm, eastern, on Monday. 

20180416_000959.png

Great thanks. Yes I'll take them..... Anyway, just a question...

Is there any other difference in the top 2 besides the flag color and or is the top possibly scaled?

Thanks sorry to be a pia.

I know, I'll order later.

1 hour ago, Lateral Line said:

Great thanks. Yes I'll take them..... Anyway, just a question...

Is there any other difference in the top 2 besides the flag color and or is the top possibly scaled?

Thanks sorry to be a pia.

I know, I'll order later.

Not a pain at all. I'll get a better photo later. Top one is herring (metallic blue back, silver scale over pink sides. Second one is gold/black back. 

Posted (edited)

Andrew difference between your divers and breachway swimmers?

Andrew no need to reply searched and found the thread with the plug swimming details

Edited by fishinthedark

Sorry everyone. Had something else come up last minute. Will need to move to sale to tuesday evening. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

1 hour ago, Jig Man said:

Sorry everyone. Had something else come up last minute. Will need to move to sale to tuesday evening. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

You tease

1 hour ago, gellatly6 said:

Jigman, you ignorant slut

Hey, I'm not stupid :p

Seriously,  real sorry for the delay, but didn't have much choice.  Got side tracked with work stuff and was not able to get everything wired and test swum in time.  Test swim tomorrow and then on to you folks to trash them on fish :)

11 mins ago, Jig Man said:

Seriously,  real sorry for the delay, but didn't have much choice.  Got side tracked with work stuff and was not able to get everything wired and test swum in time.  Test swim tomorrow and then on to you folks to trash them on fish :)

Dam, no worries man. 

1 hour ago, Jig Man said:

Andrew I do not know why it is stating the above comment as this is not what I posted.  Just posted you tease as a joke not what was in what you quote me saying. I really do not know what's going on.

25 mins ago, gellatly6 said:

Andrew I do not know why it is stating the above comment as this is not what I posted.  Just posted you tease as a joke not what was in what you quote me saying. I really do not know what's going on.

I edited the quoted comment and inserted that in place of the tease comment you posted. Just helping you guys poke a little fun at me :)

9 hours ago, gellatly6 said:

He got you good, man. 

4 hours ago, Good2Go said:

He got you good, man. 

That was not my intent. Just trying to poke some fun at myself.