RegDunlop

Yeti Coolers are anti-2A

26 posts in this topic

Looks like Yeti has decided to side with the gun grabbers.

If you were going to buy one, don't!!!

And send them an email with a picture of your new Coleman cooler and their lost sale!!!

better yet, post it in their twitter or facebook news for those who know how to do that.

and these companies have gone after laura ingrahm because she gave booboo feelings to that fascist actor kid Hogg:

hulu

liberty mutual 

rachel ray nutrish

nestle

wayfair

tripadvisor

rocket mortgage

bayer

allstate and esurance

ATandT

tell them to pack sand as well

On 4/12/2018 at 10:53 PM, RegDunlop said:

and these companies have gone after laura ingrahm because she gave booboo feelings to that fascist actor kid Hogg:

hulu

liberty mutual 

rachel ray nutrish

nestle

wayfair

tripadvisor

rocket mortgage

bayer

allstate and esurance

ATandT

tell them to pack sand as well

That's funny.  Every single one of those companies were terrible even before they went all anti-2A.

Not a fan of just about every company listed, however, I really, really, really despise Nestle. I'd advise everyone to look into all of their brands and cease to purchase them. And for what it's worth, Nestle was one of Omega Protein's largest purchasers, which means that everyone on this site should loathe them purely based off of them causing a terrible impact on our Menhaden population, not to mention all of the other things that they do to destroy our environment to make a quick buck. (Side note: not totally sure that Nestle still works with Omega now that they've been bought by that Canadian company (?), but either way, they're despicable at best.)

While most of your votes aren't worth a damn anywhere, you can still vote with your dollar and I think voting against every company here is worth it.

On 4/12/2018 at 10:42 PM, RegDunlop said:

And send them an email with a picture of your new Coleman cooler and their lost sale!!!

better yet, post it in their twitter or facebook news for those who know how to do that.

They reversed their decision at the Texas store which was the first brick and mortar place they owned. They pleaded ignorance or some such. I still won't buy their stuff as it's way overpriced for what I do.

On 4/12/2018 at 10:42 PM, RegDunlop said:

Should I include the melted ice in that photo of the Coleman?

(Yetis are overpriced anyways...)

1 hour ago, braden said:

Should I include the melted ice in that photo of the Coleman?

(Yetis are overpriced anyways...)

you could buy a 1000 bags of ice before worrying about it melting in your cooler, lol, who wants to keep ice NIB condition anyway?

I have the 18 oz Yeti bottle.  Perfect for having a 2nd cup of coffee after a couple hours on the road.

I got an 18 oz Yeti coffee mug for Christmas. At the time I thought "an over priced coffee mug with no handle, just what I don't want". How wrong I was. I like hot coffee, it keeps coffee hot for hours. I now longer have to guzzle coffee down before it gets cold, I can now slowly drink and enjoy it more. Truth be told I never would have spent the type of money they want for one, now if/when this one breaks I for sure will put it at the top of my Christmas list cause I still won't spend that type of money for one even tho I love it.

3 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

I got an 18 oz Yeti coffee mug for Christmas. At the time I thought "an over priced coffee mug with no handle, just what I don't want". How wrong I was. I like hot coffee, it keeps coffee hot for hours. I now longer have to guzzle coffee down before it gets cold, I can now slowly drink and enjoy it more. Truth be told I never would have spent the type of money they want for one, now if/when this one breaks I for sure will put it at the top of my Christmas list cause I still won't spend that type of money for one even tho I love it.

Cabelas credit card points. :th:

30 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

got one for free as a promotion.. it works so well I can never go back to drinking out of a ceramic mug, I can't stand how cold the coffee gets. 

6 mins ago, braden said:

got one for free as a promotion.. it works so well I can never go back to drinking out of a ceramic mug, I can't stand how cold the coffee gets. 

It's also very dangerous to first time users. The outside of it stays very cold, if you're day dreaming or not paying attention when you drink from it you will get burned. Ask me how I know. :D

Rtic is the clone Yeti tried to sue for patent infringement, same cooler, less than 1/2 the price...got three Rtic's and theyre fantastic....F--- Yeti!

27 mins ago, surfrat59 said:

Rtic is the clone Yeti tried to sue for patent infringement, same cooler, less than 1/2 the price...got three Rtic's and theyre fantastic....F--- Yeti!

Rtic and Yeti's "R" identicle. The only difference's are they're names and price. We have two or three of the 30 oz size, amazing how long they hold ice for.

Just a heads up, walmart's Ozark trail brand is just Yeti stuff with a different name on the side.  Same coolers, same hoppers, same tumblers.  Buy that for a fraction of the cost and spend the rest of your money beer and bait.