76ers - How far can they go?

Rate this topic

Fishhead7

we can only hope they win it all and the wonderful people of Philthy destr.... err celebrate again.

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

• 2 weeks later...

Cavs may survive Indiana after all, but who will Philly face next is the real question!

So, will the Celts survive the Bucks and allow them to have a shot at rekindling the old rivalry?  I hope so, only this time around the 76ers will be the dominant team.  But it won't quite be the same, as back then we had some real characters to despise, not the least of which was Ainge!

11 mins ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

Cavs may survive Indiana after all, but who will Philly face next is the real question!

So, will the Celts survive the Bucks and allow them to have a shot at rekindling the old rivalry?  I hope so, only this time around the 76ers will be the dominant team.  But it won't quite be the same, as back then we had some real characters to despise, not the least of which was Ainge!

I hope so. I didn't get to see the Celtics this year as the game was moved to London :dismay:

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')

25 mins ago, superstriper said:

I bet before the season the sixers to in it all with big odds-now my bet is looking fairly legit-I think they can walk through the east and I dont think GS is able to match up vs them-the only team I think that can beat them will be Houston if they were too meet in the end

Way to go!  I was looking at that bet and also the over/under for regular season wins, but didn't pull the trigger on either :( 

Celts are depleted - two starters done and other important bench players also out for the year.

Good timing for Philly IF the Celts get by the Bucks.

Of course with the NBA its all how you match up with each team and if your squad can stay healthy.

Toronto is still the top dog if they play to potential.

19 mins ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

Way to go!  I was looking at that bet and also the over/under for regular season wins, but didn't pull the trigger on either :( 

****** thing is you have to pay taxes on it-I won huge in daily fantasy and had to write the IRS a big fat check on it but if i lost money since it is a "hobby" I get no breaks