The Cup

Rate this topic

Riverboat33

9 hours ago, spiegs71 said:

Vegas had very favorable rules for the expansion draft but it’s a bit of a stretch to call it rigged.

Team has played very well and deserves to be in the finals 

down by 3-1 quick ones in winter-peg

Fleury ...Fleury .....Fleury

Lets go Vegas

Edited by Riverboat33

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

Should be a good one tonight.

I love game sevens.

"Take it away, Tampa Bay",  Chuck Barris 

Edward Bloom

On 5/11/2018 at 11:19 AM, iphish said:

You wrote "rigged" how can it be rigged the rules for expansion teams hasn't changed. Each team had to cough up a player for them. They grabbed a bunch of defensman held some,  traded for picks and otherwise cherry picked the league.

so how was it rigged in your opinion?

Todays nypost.  But it was just my opinion.  Again, stick to golf.  Go knights eff the craps.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/27/gary-bettmans-meddling-comes-to-fruition-in-this-stanley-cup/

10 hours ago, gobigblue said:

Todays nypost.  But it was just my opinion.  Again, stick to golf.  Go knights eff the craps.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/27/gary-bettmans-meddling-comes-to-fruition-in-this-stanley-cup/

Maybe you should have read the entire article?

This is not an attempt to minimize what the Golden Knights have achieved. General manager George McPhee and his staff identified the undervalued assets available to him and grabbed them in a magnificent job of scouting and roster construction. Gerard Gallant and his assistants then pulled off one of the greatest coaching jobs in pro sports history. "

To me this doesn't sound rigged, maybe you should watch & read about golf instead.  :wave:

Edited by iphish

On 5/28/2018 at 7:03 AM, iphish said:

Maybe you should have read the entire article?

This is not an attempt to minimize what the Golden Knights have achieved. General manager George McPhee and his staff identified the undervalued assets available to him and grabbed them in a magnificent job of scouting and roster construction. Gerard Gallant and his assistants then pulled off one of the greatest coaching jobs in pro sports history. "

To me this doesn't sound rigged, maybe you should watch & read about golf instead.  :wave:

this is like the time you said about the nfl draft that the odds of a top5 player playing the next year was like 1 in 10 or something.  you lost this one hard, again.  go knights.

Reaves = scoring machine

GO Knights

Fell asleep, missed the 3rd, dang.

Edited by Riverboat33

Edward Bloom