The Cup

Rate this topic

Riverboat33

Well it's that time of the year again !

Who are you rooting for, and why are they going to win.

Of course I'm all in for the Pens, will be difficult, defense has suffered with the trade of Cole, and Murray has not looked sharp since coming back from his concussion.

If the Pens don't win I'm pulling for Vagas. 

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

46 mins ago, sbcbmx112 said:

ugh the pens?  really?

Been a fan since 1967, why would I change now ?

Who you got ?

Edward Bloom

1 hour ago, Finster said:

I'm going with more pathetic loss by my Flyers...... but, TBH, I was at the Phillies game so didn't see any of the hockey game...

EFF the Pens.. :moon: 

You can't blame the goalies for this train wreck...Flyers couldn't clear the puck out and the Penguins were WAY too fast for them.  The game was over in the first period.

"A successful man is one who can lay a strong foundation with the bricks thrown at him."- David Brinkley

CBJ vs CAPS was a great game last night, I love to watch the CAPS  lose, almost as much fun as watching the PENS win.

Look for Philly to come out strong tonight, they had some chances in the first 10 minutes Wed, they just choked.

3lieve

Edward Bloom