how does every thread turn into a blackhole rod thread?

Rate this topic

Tbta02

2 hours ago, Beastly Backlash said:

China hasn't taken squat from the USA.

You realize it is American CEOs sending the jobs to China, right???

That's right

Neither China, nor Mexico, nor Pakistan or any other country took our jobs.

Our government give our jobs away when it decided to allow any companies to move plants and jobs overseas.

Edited by Popasilov

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

13 hours ago, Beastly Backlash said:

China hasn't taken squat from the USA.

You realize it is American CEOs sending the jobs to China, right???

BB, YES i realize that, two wrongs don't make a right, but cheap, cheap labor costs, equal high retail mark-ups, correct ?...i feel for the future of this country, Communist China, will swallow this country , then also i am against American CEO's of these rod companies....i don't know of your age, but i am old enough to remember when EVERYTHING was MADE IN THE USA, with American Pride ,,,

Edited by lureman
A beach is a place where a man can feel, he's the only soul in the world thats real ; A jetty is a place where a man feels, he must have a bucket full of eels.

My thoughts are ( I bought two challenger series rods over winter) after following black hole last couple of years, handling them at trade shows they seem to be the real deal. At the RISSA show the staff was very friendly and informative also had me practically trying to snap the rod in the bent position. I will never pull so hard fighting a fish as I did with them holding the line. Rod bends and bends. I’m a believer, this spring I will see for sure. 

On 4/18/2018 at 10:17 PM, Popasilov said:

That's right

Neither China, nor Mexico, nor Pakistan or any other country took our jobs.

Our government give our jobs away when it decided to allow any companies to move plants and jobs overseas.

Very well said!!!!!

• TimS locked this topic