Cooler rack installation

Tagman

Hey guys, i’m looking for someone who can install my front mount, 72qt, cooler/rod rack on my truck.  I spend my time between my 2 residences in north Jersey (bergen county) and my shore house (ocean county) . So i’m willing to have the work done in either area.  Can anyone recommend someone reputable with reasonable prices? Thank you

6 mins ago, John B said:

The service station across the street from Betty & Nicks in Seaside Park does cooler rack installations.  

Oh Ok, I know the place. I had a rack installed on one of my truck years ago. I can’t remember for the life of me who put it in. It might have been them. I’ll have to get a price from him. Thanks. 

4 hours ago, Silverfox said:

If you want a front mount trailer hitch type. Hecht Trailers in Toms River can do it. My brother had his done there. Maybe U-Haul too

Excellent idea. I’m going to check them out. My rack does not have a trailer type hitch, instead it needs a bar with a mounted/welded connection underneath the truck to slide it into. I’m wondering if they can configure some kind of trailer hitch connection for it. Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...