Goya fling??

Rate this topic

Wolfox433

The ideal date is cinco de mayo. 

I may not be able to make that date once again but will be happy to organize it. So let’s go with May 5th. From what I have been told, Sandy Hook worked out well so let’s give it another go there. If anyone wants to take control and have it somewhere else, speak up. Always a good time at the Goya.

If you use eclairs in your example, he will get it right away. MikeMc

21 mins ago, Sheisty said:

I believe the maestro is trying to wait for some fish to show up, despite folks not always fishing at the fling.

I think almost everyone fished last year.  I got the pics to prove it.  Maybe I should post em.  :naughty:

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1

Jesus, Mary and St. Joseph!   May 5th is the day before my 79th birthday!  Mitchell leave the peanuts at home! The best of us, including me are still "Fartin' at intervals that wipe out the average American Family. The Fall Fling's Peanut roast put 70 people in da Hospital.

86 the peanuts!

those  peanuts were toxic 

7 hours ago, RJ said:

Jesus, Mary and St. Joseph!   May 5th is the day before my 79th birthday!  Mitchell leave the peanuts at home! The best of us, including me are still "Fartin' at intervals that wipe out the average American Family. The Fall Fling's Peanut roast put 70 people in da Hospital.

86 the peanuts!

those  peanuts were toxic 

Thank you! 

"Goya Pro Staffer".

EGGY Award Winner For The Month Of Mayo.