luckyOC

Delmarva Fishin' Reports - April 2018

159 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm heading down this week end for sure, at least for all day Saturday.  Ho, leave some for me to catch , you guy's fishing Thur, and Fri.Tight lines.

Edited by hunter123

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:09 PM, allen sklar said:

Well my third day fishing this spring, I gave up when it started snowing. 

ADS_8430.jpg

I'm living vicariously through your pics right now  Allen . Keep em coming . Might be able to sneak down this weekend . But college park has me on lock down during the week  till these students wrap up exams early May . good news is the Stripers should be about prime time when I break free .........   Some one please Land a new State record Blackie and post so I can salivate on my keyboard .

LL.jpg.8b1cd9d8949612fc77bd912d054400de.jpgIf there was a state record for a SURF CAUGHT blackie, I think this guy has it!

1 hour ago, Critter Gitter said:

Here you go Nelson

Marcus Hog from 2014

Marcus Black Drum Hog 2014.jpg

Funny thing about you posting this one of Marcus  is that this is exactly the picture that was in my head when I said that this morning .  First time I saw that picture I almost sh%#   !!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Catskill John said:

LL.jpg.8b1cd9d8949612fc77bd912d054400de.jpgIf there was a state record for a SURF CAUGHT blackie, I think this guy has it!

Agreed

That thing was unreal.  As usual the picture doesn't do it justice.  An AI highlight for sure.