luckyOC

Delmarva Fishin' Reports - April 2018

161 posts in this topic

Beach looks better now. Still, you would think there would have to be a problem more so than what is going on on the south side for them to do much about it. The inlet is deep and doesn't have the issue that south side has. 

There IS a way out there tho. Low water 

On April 23, 2018 at 8:41 AM, luckyOC said:

I caught the 54" 8 years ago today..... hmmm just checked forcast and the wind and tide is about the same... someone should be out there at dusk, wish i could.

funny i can remember the time, wind, tide of that fish like it was yesterday.... but have to remember my daughters time, weight, etc when she was born :beatin:

Temp?

ps...you're not alone. I have 2x check each time I got pharmacy for kids meds.

Edited by h2oboss

8 hours ago, h2oboss said:

Temp?

Water or air, LOL

Water temp was in the low 50's.  Air i don't remember, because it was freezing... didn't ware waders, and got in the water...

Edited by luckyOC

$25 per car, $10 per person??? Does the $25 cover everyone in the car? Is the per person for walk-ins and bicycle riders? If not, a car with 6 people would cost $85 :(  Hope they're not going to mess with the senior citizens pa$$

20 mins ago, Catskill John said:

$25 per car, $10 per person??? Does the $25 cover everyone in the car? Is the per person for walk-ins and bicycle riders? If not, a car with 6 people would cost $85 :(  Hope they're not going to mess with the senior citizens pa$$

How will this affect OSV yearly and overnight fishing passes?

Would like to know also... I'm about to get another yearly pass. Won't get it if I have to pay every time I visit 

Posted (edited)

how i understand it is the pass (card) to get through the main gate to the park is going up 10 dollars per year, 2020 it will go up again....  so i think it was 30 or 40.. that would make it 50 bucks?

my pass wont expire for that until the summer

EDIT... i think this is for the 7 day passes, not annual.  why not just buy an annual.  looking at the federal website, unless it isn't posted.

Edited by luckyOC

4 hours ago, Catskill John said:

Per vehicle as per the video. I got my life time pass last year the ranger station told us it was going up. 

Fished both lower Delaware inlets Monday daytime, incoming tide.  SP Minnows and white swim baits.  Not a touch. Saw a seal trying to climb onto the rocks.

Resized_20180423_142022.jpeg

Resized_20180423_142355.jpeg

Fished both lower Delaware inlets Monday daytime, incoming tide.  SP Minnows and white swim baits.  Not a touch. Saw a seal trying to climb onto the rocks.