ged

Sebastian Inlet - Jetty Gear

17 posts in this topic

Danny is 100% right I fish there for more than 10 years weekly basis. I don't think there is someone who fishing more than him in inlet and sometimes he ended up with 300 lb fishes per night .No one ever cut my line unless I wanted to do so.

9 hours ago, sharkfishing said:

Danny is 100% right I fish there for more than 10 years weekly basis. I don't think there is someone who fishing more than him in inlet and sometimes he ended up with 300 lb fishes per night .No one ever cut my line unless I wanted to do so.

Actually there is someone who the moment he hooks up with a fish tells his fishing buddy to  cut any lines tangled with him.

No matter if easy untangle.

I am fine with that as long as there is equal treatment when his line is hooked up with someone who has a fish on, even if it is a tiny bottom fish given his behavior.

PS: Someone I spoke with on the jetty today who said if this guy cut his line without asking first he would throw all that person's gear and tackle in the water.

I can deal with that approach.

Some of these guys (and I think they are locals) behave as if they never caught a fish in their lives.

PSS: Guys with mustaches are singled out here.