Is it acceptable if I post videos or photo of South east Asia fish species ?

Eason Mun

As long as they aren’t overly promotional and you don’t try to promote your social media channels begging for likes and subscribes and comments. We welcome folks to share their fishing videos but consider social media channel promotion to be advertising.

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

29 mins ago, Eason Mun said:

Hi guys I am a new member in this forum, can  I post my videos or photo of my fishing trips regarding south east Asia fish species such as giant snakehead ? 

4F6F5C34-9481-45C1-B5EF-DDB8EB487FAB.jpeg

I would love to see your stuff. Just follow Tim's simple rules.

Thanks!

Crushed barbs save fish, keep that rod bent! 

Eason, 

Nice Snakehead!  Must have been an awesome fight. I'm sure a lot of people on this forum are curious to hear the details about the trip as well as the fish......Where did you catch it?  What kind of lure did you take it on?  Since I don't have any plans to travel to Indo anytime soon, Does anyone knew where the closest to the north east you can target these?   And lastly.....Is that a MegaBass rod?   

On 3/27/2018 at 1:41 PM, Beastly Backlash said:

I would trade all the largemouth bass in the USA if I could get them replaced with giant snakeheads.

Awesome picture BTW!

Never release them in america, you will see them everywhere haha, and government will ask you to kill all of them xdd

18 hours ago, BromBones said:

Eason, 

Nice Snakehead!  Must have been an awesome fight. I'm sure a lot of people on this forum are curious to hear the details about the trip as well as the fish......Where did you catch it?  What kind of lure did you take it on?  Since I don't have any plans to travel to Indo anytime soon, Does anyone knew where the closest to the north east you can target these?   And lastly.....Is that a MegaBass rod?   

If they are active, they will attack any topwater lures as well as other lures, i catch this in my country Malaysia bro. That is a rod from Kuying, a brand from china. 

On 3/30/2018 at 7:54 PM, Beastly Backlash said:

:laugh:

Compared to the game fish of other countries, US game fish are weak.

It is why Americans always want to travel to fish other countries. 

Few of my friends fish for largemouth before.....it didn't run much they said. But how about stripe bass ? Do they put up good fight ?