Terry Mac

It's time to put an end to the violence

193 posts in this topic

Putting politics aside i think we all can agree on a few things here:

• There are way too many guns in the US
  • As a collective community our citizens need to ban together and come up with a viable solution to put the brakes on this firearms violence epidemic

If we all became active and tried to solve this dilemma where you you start first?

Remember this isn't a right or left thing as neither have never really suggested taking all of our guns away.

Try and think outside of the box here. I would like to start by saying that banning firearms from same sex partners would be a great first step. 

Thanks for your feedack.    

I think we should all be allowed a one time punch to the face of someone else. Total free pass for the first shot. Would make society a lot better. Maybe even line everyone up in high school for a punch to the face so you know what the deal is. 

1 min ago, The Dude said:

I think we should all be allowed a one time punch to the face of someone else. Total free pass for the first shot. Would make society a lot better. Maybe even line everyone up in high school for a punch to the face so you know what the deal is. 

excellent suggestion, thank you. 

From THE Boston Globe last year.........

Democrats have even let the word “confiscation” slip out, on occasion. After the shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. in 2012, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said in a radio interview that when it came to assault weapons “confiscation could be an option, mandatory sale to the state could be an option.

Ultimately, if gun-control advocates really want to stanch the blood, there’s no way around it: They’ll have to persuade more people of the need to confiscate millions of those firearms, as radical as that idea may now seem.

Just now, eddy said:

From THE Boston Globe last year.........

This makes more sense seeing your avitard. Thank you.  

10 mins ago, The Dude said:

it's BEEN..... the Knockout game .....hasn't quite made society better, especially those with the broken eye sockets and jaws  :box:

from Vox dot com just two days ago

Realistically, a gun control plan that has any hope of getting us down to European levels of violence is going to mean taking a huge number of guns away from a huge number of gun owners.

yeh, no one is suggesting it.

14 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

Putting politics aside i think we all can agree on a few things here:

• There are way too many guns in the US
  • As a collective community our citizens need to ban together and come up with a viable solution to put the brakes on this firearms violence epidemic

If we all became active and tried to solve this dilemma where you you start first?

Remember this isn't a right or left thing as neither have never really suggested taking all of our guns away.

Try and think outside of the box here. I would like to start by saying that banning firearms from same sex partners would be a great first step. 

Thanks for your feedack.    

sorry guys, i just re read that part above in bold and should have added some clarity before posting.

This group qualifies as the mentally ill so it would be a great starting point.

4 mins ago, eddy said:

from Vox dot com just two days ago

yeh, no one is suggesting it.

Mr. Eddy, is this what you fellas do in here? Copy paste, copy paste, copy paste?????? 

1 min ago, Terry Mac said:

sorry guys, i just re read that part above in bold and should have added some clarity before posting.

This group qualifies as the mentally ill so it would be a great starting point.

:worms: .....should be some weekend of posts here, daddy  :laugh: