Moriches inlet Closed

Rate this topic

Marty

13 mins ago, Marty said:

I just drove down but gate is up. I wasn’t going to walk but did see a fishing boat coming back in at back of inlet. He couldn’t get out or he was coming back in. The only picture I took 

350E0135-343D-4DB8-936C-600CDA5AF625.jpeg

I believe that was the King Cod. Someone who was on the boat posted some videos & pics on FB. UGLY!

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd

I saw a Coast Guard boat heading out last weekend when I was down there just reaching the Gate. He did not come back so I assume he made it out. The tide was starting to come in then and reflects the photos I posted previously. The inlet looks like it still has a deep channel on the West side. The east side is really messed up, and it looks like there is a parallel bar that extends out to the ocean.

2 mins ago, Marty said:

Do you know if he made it out the inlet? It was full high tide. 

One vid seems to show him going west as if he was outside looking for the cut. No comments though... It's in the "Party Boat Fishing" group if you're on there...

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd

7 mins ago, Mbrody said:

I saw a Coast Guard boat heading out last weekend when I was down there just reaching the Gate. He did not come back so I assume he made it out. The tide was starting to come in then and reflects the photos I posted previously. The inlet looks like it still has a deep channel on the West side. The east side is really messed up, and it looks like there is a parallel bar that extends out to the ocean.

At first I read state nor town will dredge it. But- there is a Cost Guard station back there and they need to get out. Someone will dredge it 

1 hour ago, Mbrody said:

Hey Marty, not that I don't appreciate your avatar, I do, but do you have a different angle photo just to mix it up a little?

I do have that girls picture but she doesnt have makeup on. I will Change it. Warning you now. Girls without makeup are different. 

4 hours ago, Mbrody said:

Wow, go back to the other one. She looks awful without makeup!

I kind of miss her already. Found that picture from a guy on here. He was caught doing this. I Copy and past from new paper. neighbors were gazing out their window when they spied the  man having indecent relations with a white female goat. Name withheld at this time.