Philly Bloodworms

Rate this topic

DSem215

Brinkman's at State Rd & Linden Ave in the NE off of 95 may be the only source in Philadelphia. When I worked for a NE sports store we would not carry them as they do not keep long term. They had them in stock as of Febuary 27th.

Edited by george6308

15 hours ago, george6308 said:

Brinkman's at State Rd & Linden Ave in the NE off of 95 may be the only source in Philadelphia. When I worked for a NE sports store we would not carry them as they do not keep long term. They had them in stock as of Febuary 27th.

Thanks, I didn’t want to venture that far.  95 north sucks. But I guess I might have to.

If you drive down to Chester there are flyers all over the ramp and along the fence to the north of the bridge advertising the new baits shop.  Guys said they were a bit expensive but they had bloodworms.  May be the place in Tinicum listed above I didn't get out and read it.

I'm in Camden County NJ but run over into Philly to grab worms when I want to hit the river. I've been happy with Sportmaster.  Right over the Tacony Palmyra bridge, which is easy for me.  Decent price and every time I've gotten worms they are lively. (presumably fresh).  12 a dozen for the regulars and 20 for the jumbos i believe

Edited by 555jkeegs

• 2 weeks later...