Lagerhead

I have the fastest boat in the bay!

53 posts in this topic

Hahaha is this actually serious, what a douche. My boats faster, probably older, I'll never race you or anyone else, let alone run it anywhere near top speed. Grow up.

I  just put an alert out to all the expendable deplorable people out there that need a weekend exercise to focus on. 

FT 

1 hour ago, AudAtkins said:

Hahaha is this actually serious, what a douche. My boats faster, probably older, I'll never race you or anyone else, let alone run it anywhere near top speed. Grow up.

To answer your question: Yes it was said in jest. At least that’s the way I read it. 

On the other hand, using your 19th post to call a seasoned member a douche wasn’t funny at all. 

Loosen up a bit. 

13 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

Yes, because I've seen so many great boat operators out there.

I actually feel awkward calling myself or being referred to as a captain just because I have a boat and passed a 6 hour boater safety class.

Your a Captain without a captains license .  You passed the Basic Seamanship course.  You haven't pass the Captains Exam yet.  

4 mins ago, Sheisty said:

Skip the race.......lets go fishing.

Your right and if you go to fast you go right by the fish. You won't see the fish.

14 hours ago, Fishin Technician said:

Captain Lager head,

Any place anytime! You will never see me coming !USS_Virginia.thumb.jpg.7bf9435ea8bc7c267e57e40d1a2de33d.jpg

Lol!

Posted (edited)

Lager's talking like Rambo cuz he owns one.

Edited by patchyfog

19 hours ago, AudAtkins said:

Chicken!