gcjeep14

Asbury !!

48 posts in this topic

35 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

There were guys that lined up, got a ticket from Lefty, and then were let in early because they were a club member.  Not necessarily AP club either.  They were able to be the first in line to get a Lefty even though they were not the first tickets handed out.  There is no perfect way to be fair to all.  The guy making those lures makes the rules and i find it hilarious guys feel they have a right to buy one.

I never heard of someone with tickets who was not able to buy Lefty plugs. Not necessarily the colors they wanted. I find it unfair not to publish these rules so guys won't get up at 2AM thinking they got a good shot  at these plugs.

6 mins ago, levari said:

I never heard of someone with tickets who was not able to buy Lefty plugs.

I did.  People got Lefty tickets thinking they were set and got on the Gary/Fixter or RM lines to get those plugs first.  By the time they got over to Lefty, he was sold out or so the story goes.  Did not witness first hand, trying to avoid the vortex. 

Posted (edited)

10 mins ago, Darth Baiter said:

I did.  People got Lefty tickets thinking they were set and got on the Gary/Fixter or RM lines to get those plugs first.  By the time they got over to Lefty, he was sold out or so the story goes.  Did not witness first hand, trying to avoid the vortex. 

Makes sense that lefty did not want to waste his time waiting for these people to finish their shopping. So he sold to those that have no tickets. You can’t blame him. He was sold out not because he sold to club members before the opening. That is far from the way business goes in some shows these days..

bottom line: if you had tickets and you went to his table first, you got the 4 plugs unless you tell me something different.

Edited by levari