gcjeep14

Asbury !!

48 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Something going on in Asbury??

Edited by Buckscorider
Buzzed

I got this, and I don’t have to wait in line. Matter of fact, I don’t even have to go.

0367C9E6-6761-409B-8D24-11E5C9829543.jpeg

I heard some of the locals know there are guys waiting outside with huge wads of cash. Good luck fellas!

1 hour ago, bayyaker54 said:

I got this, and I don’t have to wait in line. Matter of fact, I don’t even have to go.

0367C9E6-6761-409B-8D24-11E5C9829543.jpeg

Bery nice bay. Who makes them?

They should just presell tickets for the nutjobs so the rest of us can browse.I go to these things for the junk bins 

25 mins ago, bayyaker54 said:

Rui made them for me.

Very nice..

4 hours ago, MorningWood said:

I heard some of the locals know there are guys waiting outside with huge wads of cash. Good luck fellas!

Lol. Asbury can be a sketchy place but I’m sure no one wants to mess with a bunch of fishermen. I want to go but I’m still trying to decide if it’s worth it. 

I used to wait in that crazy line. Now I show up at 10 walk right in and spend a few peaceful hrs. Still plenty of nice plugs around. Then head out before the parade starts.

I used to do it also but those days are over. Been there done that don't feel like I'm missing anything anymore. I have enough. My biggest complaint about show season is everyone is saving their money for this or that show and its tough to clean out any decent inventory.

Posted (edited)

I went cyclones sold out to the person in front of me he didn’t have to many at least I thought I got in line at 8:45 got a d-mag penciled he had some left when I left at 11:30 all the other builders had plenty some very fishable lures at good prices I thought the “junk” bins did have some goodies. Looked to be a good crowd it was hopping. The area did look a little rough a block or so out was surprised usally the touristy water front drives the cost of property up and the rifraff out any way I had a good first trip and plan to go again oh I did put some faces to a few SOL members

Edited by OnTheFish