BrianBM

Latest storm

171 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 3/20/2018 at 9:29 PM, rst3 said:

Florida.:wave:

Very hot today on the flats. Yknow..... wouldve been 'cnt-hair' more comfortable if it was just a smidge cooler :th::D

:soapbox:  "Gross is the refuge of ignorance and tells all who hear you that you are worthless!   

Erase 'c00t-hair' and redeem your worthless self!  Turning a genial weather comment into  a really smutty insult to all the women in your life needs to be taken care of.   

Have a nice weekend!

:howdy:  Mully, you were correct in thinking of ending this thread.

Edited by RJ

If we get any more crap like that last couple of posts, I'll lock the thread and see about a time-out for a couple of people. 

I got up this morning planning on a nice morning chasing trout.  25mph winds, sideways snow flurries and one footers rolling in at my fav pond.

Returned home acknowledging defeat. :blackeye:

11 mins ago, capequahog said:

It’s right good snow squall out there now

Yea I know. :( I was considering going after dinner but not in the wind and snow.

38 mins ago, bob_G said:

I got up this morning planning on a nice morning chasing trout.  25mph winds, sideways snow flurries and one footers rolling in at my fav pond.

Returned home acknowledging defeat. :blackeye:

I had to walk to several spots along my local pond this morning. Most was unfishable due to wind but the north west tip was fairly calm and the trout were cooperative.

I've spent the rest of the morning removing brush and branches from the last few storms.