mitchellgoosen

external tail weights for pencil poppers

84 posts in this topic

On 3/10/2018 at 6:22 PM, RIsurffishing said:

Does anyone sell these? Would like to try a couple of them out on poppers.

 

On 3/10/2018 at 9:55 PM, Chunkah said:

Hook a guy up SP.

 

Got a pencil from Jigman with the same style tailweight.....first cast.:th:

 

I'd love to build some.

I just got the mold done hope to pour some in the next couple days if you guys want to try some I think we can work some thing out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OnTheFish said:

 

I just got the mold done hope to pour some in the next couple days if you guys want to try some I think we can work some thing out

Sure count me in for some. Let me know when avaiable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Steel Pulse said:

There you go. Looks great. 

Thanks, thank you for posting it in the first place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RIsurffishing said:

Sure count me in for some. Let me know when avaiable.

 

12 hours ago, frazerp said:

Nice - put them up on the correct BST ...

I will keep everyone posted on the progress I was thinking, I would send who ever want to try them send them 13 weights in exchange for one finished plug. How’s that sound?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Post it up in the BST  and I'm in. What type's  of plug do you want/fish?

Edited by RIsurffishing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 mins ago, RIsurffishing said:

Post it up in the BST  and I'm in. What type's  of plug do you want/fish?

I’d like one of the popper or pencile you use these weights on I will post when I get some poured

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MarineSniper said:

OTF count me in- I will load you up with some of my new stuff- well worth it for all your hard work. 

I gotcha man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2018 at 8:42 PM, Dan Tinman said:

What weights would you like?  Here's pictures of the two smallest I make. 1 oz and 1 1/2 oz are also available.fullsizeoutput_e09.jpeg.688a93b7bc19bca8a1ce42d8cc606691.jpegfullsizeoutput_e0a.jpeg.5dc78dcb83a3c8cc75fd80a72a72d62e.jpeg

Smaaaahhht ... what you use to plug up where the eye of the hook goes ? Or you just snip the slag ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2018 at 8:42 PM, Dan Tinman said:

What weights would you like?  Here's pictures of the two smallest I make. 1 oz and 1 1/2 oz are also available.fullsizeoutput_e09.jpeg.688a93b7bc19bca8a1ce42d8cc606691.jpegfullsizeoutput_e0a.jpeg.5dc78dcb83a3c8cc75fd80a72a72d62e.jpeg

Smaaaahhht ... what you use to plug up where the eye of the hook goes ? Or you just snip the slag ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Dan Tinman said:

Just snip it off and clean up with a file.

Didn't see these in Commercial BST....will you be posting them up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.