RudyH2O

Big shout out to Zeno Hromin

34 posts in this topic

On 3/7/2018 at 8:59 AM, JoeGBreezy said:

The guy who appears friendly at the show in every one of those "celebrity" cases is the same guy you meet on the beach. There might be times that they would like to talk to you more than you them. As mikejd said, "they are just fisherman".

I asked Tommy at one of the shows a couple of years go if there was a way to build a directory of articles and videos. If I want to go back to someting I read a couple of years ago, it's a lotof work to figure out which edition it was in. Not sure he could do it unless they had some how coded them from the get go. Love the magazine and the guys who drive it.

+1

I got a subscription to the magazine and I like it a lot. As was said earlier, it's good for somebody like me just starting out in surf fishing with the big rod. There's material that I don't pay much attention to because I don't fish the North East as home waters, but a lot of the info is very usable.

I've heard his book The Art of Surfcasting With Lures was a good read so I picked one up at the RI show on Saturday. I was talking to a friend i was with who also bought a copy a couple aisles down and ran into Z. I said hi and mentioned i had just bought his book, he asks if I want it signed. Good guy.

It's going to take a while to get through the back issues. Lots of good stuff there.