Pearl Bomber

Fishing Anthem- What’s Yours?

77 posts in this topic

My ride to the dock is 1.4 miles so not much. Takes a little longer if I catch the one traffic light. 

Posted (edited)

KAPA RADIO!! When in Kona.  Clash or Dwight Yoakam  in NY

Edited by pakalolo

When its Gorilla Blues time AC/DC Thunderstruck as loud as I can tolerate it gets me all psyched up for battle. 

Led Zeppelin - What is and what should never be. Takes me back to the rides up to Lake George with my uncle when I was a kid. Those rides got me listening to that era of rock and the blues, but that tune is the one.

7 hours ago, FyshhTrap said:

Ted Nugent, Strangle Hold Live

That build up on this one gets the blood flowing.

Maybe I shouldn’t listen to rock with a build up, that’s gets me all amped up...I end up rushing out to the spot and inevitably forget something in the truck....Then again the journey is half the fun, especially when u have a bit of a drive, in most cases.

"I Love Robbin Banks"

by Jeffery Frederick & the Clamtones.

(I kid you not.)

I have a atleast 1.5-2 hour long ride to the beach so I'll let the radio play the fate of my night. If Metallica makes its way through the airwaves than I am in for a hell of a night. Lord help the fish if they play a block of metallica or ride the lightning comes on.

If I get some metallica early on in the ride then Ill throw on some reggae to get a rhythm going in my head. Rhythm is important when slow rolling at night.

If im walking the beach without a game plan and looking to shake a skunk Ill toss on some Dead.