RISAA Show

Rate this topic

b-ware

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:49 AM, b-ware said:

March 9-10-11  Stop by booth # 1129 and lets talk fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and check out reasonably priced tackle)

Bernie-

Any chance you will be at The Mass Bass Show?

If not, do you want me to hand out a few copies of your catalogue? 

Edited by jason colby
add

19 mins ago, jason colby said:

Bernie-

Any chance you will be at The Mass Bass Show?

If not, do you want me to hand out a few copies of your catalogue? 

Good morning Jason, unfortunately I will not be at Mass. Bass but it was a pleasure seeing you again and thanks for the catalog offer but I think I may have already covered most of the shops along the coast.

Have a great show...........

Bernie

Nice to meet you and put a face to a name. I was impressed with the diversity and quality of your wares. Will be looking to pick up some more when I head east.

Calling fishing a hobby is like calling brain surgery a job. 

1 hour ago, otiscop said:

Nice to meet you and put a face to a name. I was impressed with the diversity and quality of your wares. Will be looking to pick up some more when I head east.

It was a pleasure meeting you also, I am pleased that you like our products...

We do our best to manufacture products for the fishing industry to the highest standards possible and sell them a very reasonable cost.........

On 3/12/2018 at 9:04 AM, b-ware said:

Thank you one and all for stopping by to say hello at the RISAA show this past weekend.................and a special thank you to Burkie for staying home................

I stayed home and planed a trip to ware

LIFE MEMBER OF THE , BRUINS, SOX, PATS, B-WARE HATERS CLUB... LIFE MEMBER OF THE CANADIENS, YANKEES, GIANTS...