b-ware

RISAA Show

68 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:49 AM, b-ware said:

March 9-10-11  Stop by booth # 1129 and lets talk fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and check out reasonably priced tackle)

Bernie-

 

Any chance you will be at The Mass Bass Show?

If not, do you want me to hand out a few copies of your catalogue? 

Edited by jason colby
add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 mins ago, jason colby said:

Bernie-

 

Any chance you will be at The Mass Bass Show?

If not, do you want me to hand out a few copies of your catalogue? 

Good morning Jason, unfortunately I will not be at Mass. Bass but it was a pleasure seeing you again and thanks for the catalog offer but I think I may have already covered most of the shops along the coast.

 

Have a great show...........

Bernie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you one and all for stopping by to say hello at the RISAA show this past weekend.................and a special thank you to Burkie for staying home................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to meet you and put a face to a name. I was impressed with the diversity and quality of your wares. Will be looking to pick up some more when I head east.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, otiscop said:

Nice to meet you and put a face to a name. I was impressed with the diversity and quality of your wares. Will be looking to pick up some more when I head east.

It was a pleasure meeting you also, I am pleased that you like our products...

We do our best to manufacture products for the fishing industry to the highest standards possible and sell them a very reasonable cost.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 mins ago, Old_Gnarled_Oak said:

Those caneels are definitely fishy.

Thank you sir and it was a pleasure meeting you.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2018 at 9:04 AM, b-ware said:

Thank you one and all for stopping by to say hello at the RISAA show this past weekend.................and a special thank you to Burkie for staying home................

I stayed home and planed a trip to ware

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.