RISAA Show

68 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, dickd said:

Availability

Almost exclusively?  

( just out of curiosity) 

54 mins ago, bdowning said:

Or 4 and you get 19. Ooops can't do that ! :shaky:

Sounds like you could join us playing cribbage , seeing how you know what you posted is true.:howdy:

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

I agree 100%

I'm stocked up and done and ready at this point.

Broke from kids collage too.:blackeye:

Same here. I’d been looking forward to the show, but now have no good reason to make the trip. Any other purchases I make going forward will be from Surfland. 

Edited by fishinbill

4 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

Almost exclusively?  

( just out of curiosity) 

I'm not exactly sure of the issues as of late, but do recall some grumbling in the past regarding booking. This was relayed to me by a vendor I helped out.

On 3/4/2018 at 10:49 AM, b-ware said:

March 9-10-11  Stop by booth # 1129 and lets talk fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and check out reasonably priced tackle)

Wish I could make it Bernie. But i've been laid up with a bad leg fracture and riding around in a wheelchair is not my idea of fun. Good luck down there. Hope you sell lots. :th: 

10 hours ago, bradW said:

Wish I could make it Bernie. But i've been laid up with a bad leg fracture and riding around in a wheelchair is not my idea of fun. Good luck down there. Hope you sell lots. :th: 

Sorry to hear that Brad, maybe get thee old man a harness and have him do the locomotive work and you can enjoy the ride...............

Just a thought........

2 hours ago, HanoverStriper said:

Hope you have a great show Bernie!

Thanks Steve..........

On 3/5/2018 at 7:56 AM, Angler #1 said:

Bob they have a show on that depicts the building of such tree houses and with out a doubt it appears to be a life style that one could get used too

My only concern would be when the wind starts to get to be gale force and how long they would hold up. It could be like riding out a storm out in the boat during a storm.   .

Im coming in sideways on this...

I am almost done building a treehouse for.my son...in between four tree trunks.  Framed it so that everything can slip and slide during wind without joints getting torn apart. So far so good this winter. I can hear it outside the window creaking like an old wooden hull boat.

Was going to hit it saturday but with all the storm repairs i will be missing it this yr!good luck with the show Bernie.

Always heard this was a good take and haven't been to one of these in a long time. So going to head down friday. Anyone thats been there  have any suggestion on restaurants and parking. 

On 3/4/2018 at 3:21 PM, Joe G said:

The last time I played peg board and the first time I tasted bibimbap,  was in the early '60's in a safe hooch north of Hill 754 outside Dongduchon with Col. Kim of the ROK-SWC.  

Joe g, your from North  Korea 

On 3/4/2018 at 10:49 AM, b-ware said:

March 9-10-11  Stop by booth # 1129 and lets talk fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and check out reasonably priced tackle)

Bernie,

Great to  finally meet you in person today.  Thank you for your insights and I'll report back to you after I've fished those CA-NEELS!!!

I stopped in and saw Bernie yesterday. His tackle looks excellent for what most people do here (fish for stripers) and it would be well worth the investment (the prices are excellent too)  to acquire a supply for your upcoming season! I don't think he will be at the MSBA Show (Bernie?) so today and tomorrow would be good opportunities.....JC