b-ware

RISAA Show

68 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

37 mins ago, b-ware said:

Not a clue.................................

One could also say that you also do not have a clue , but then that could be said in most cases . I was responding to Bob , unless you have changed your name from ....................... Then again since you chose to answer my post to Bob what is the clue , :howdy::banghd: 

Edited by Angler #1

1 hour ago, Angler #1 said:

One could also say that you also do not have a clue , but then that could be said in most cases . I was responding to Bob , unless you have changed your name from ....................... Then again since you chose to answer my post to Bob what is the clue , :howdy::banghd: 

Here is your clue............Treehouse Brewery make beer in Charton Ma., it was started by Dean Rohan, Damian Goodrou and a third gentleman from Brimfield..............

Treehouse Masters is a reality show based on the carpentry business of the Nelson family on the West Coast.  This program is aired on the Animal Planet TV channel...........

23 mins ago, b-ware said:

Here is your clue............Treehouse Brewery make beer in Charton Ma., it was started by Dean Rohan, Damian Goodrou and a third gentleman from Brimfield..............

Treehouse Masters is a reality show based on the carpentry business of the Nelson family on the West Coast.  This program is aired on the Animal Planet TV channel...........

Bernie thank you for that explanation . That was what i was referring to when I answered Bobs post  or so I thought. So it would appear that the Treehouse Bob was speaking about was in reality a Brewery rather then the Treehouse  Masters reality show I was referring to.

1 hour ago, bdowning said:

I like drinking Treehouse in treehouses. :shaky:

True story! :cool:

Back to the RISSA show..... where is the best place to park?

Is it worth it to park a few blocks away and walk or just go with the flow and corkscrew up into the garage?

Hopefully goin Friday soon after the opening bell rings.

Not going this year, but I've done both on-street and garage in the past. I don't remember the garage being horribly expensive. I do remember it being tough to find on-street parking anytime other than Sunday.

I usually park in the mall garage.  Under 3 hours it's only a buck or so and I need the exercise.

Last year I parked in the garage under the expo.  I don't remember it being expensive either, or overly hard to find a spot in it on Saturday.

Posted (edited)

any idea as to the rational around when they have the show? I always thought it was a bit  late in the off season...I've put off a large purchase to see what they had at the show, but by and large, I've already restocked by this time of year (try and spread it out over the winter, from both a cost and "something to do" standpoint).

ive often wondered how they decide on when to hold the show...

Edited by HugeDinghy

13 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

any idea as to the rational around when they have the show? I always thought it was a bit  late in the off season...I've put off a large purchase to see what they had at the show, but by and large, I've already restocked by this time of year (try and spread it out over the winter, from both a cost and "something to do" standpoint).

Might have something to do with the availability of the venue............Next years show will be held on March 22-23-24 2019

23 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I agree 100%

I'm stocked up and done and ready at this point.

Broke from kids collage too.:blackeye:

53 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Availability

On 3/4/2018 at 2:27 PM, Angler #1 said:

add two more and you get 15 for two :howdy:

Spoken like a cribbage master!!

:howdy: