b-ware

RISAA Show

68 posts in this topic

March 9-10-11  Stop by booth # 1129 and lets talk fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and check out reasonably priced tackle)

30 mins ago, b-ware said:

March 9-10-11  Stop by booth # 1129 and lets talk fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and check out reasonably priced tackle)

1+1+2+9 = 13.    :scared:

5 mins ago, Joe G said:

My lucky number...................

Make sure that you drop in on the booths for the Guppies . as this may be the only time that they will have some of there fine plugs available to purchase.  I understand that Red Top may also be attending as well as Roberts lures .

2 hours ago, Joe G said:

add two more and you get 15 for two :howdy:

48 mins ago, Angler #1 said:

add two more and you get 15 for two :howdy:

The last time I played peg board and the first time I tasted bibimbap,  was in the early '60's in a safe hooch north of Hill 754 outside Dongduchon with Col. Kim of the ROK-SWC.  

8 hours ago, b-ware said:

I will be there friday. I'll talk fishing Bernie 

39 mins ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Sure. I'll bet Treehouse has a booth there.

52 mins ago, bob_G said:

Sure. I'll bet Treehouse has a booth there.

Don't know about Treehouse but I'll bet Narragansett is there.....................

Just thinking Bob, you have met the father of one of the Treehouse owners, and mentioned him here..............................

1 hour ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

1 min ago, young said:

See you there Friday.

Looking forward to it....................

Posted (edited)

45 mins ago, b-ware said:

Don't know about Treehouse but I'll bet Narragansett is there.....................

Just thinking Bob, you have met the father of one of the Treehouse owners, and mentioned him here..............................

Really? Someone from central Ma? Not being a beer drinker, I wasn't even aware of this place until a week ago.  After seeing photos of the place I'd like to go there if for nothing more than a look. 

Edited by bob_G

10 hours ago, bob_G said:

Really? Someone from central Ma? Not being a beer drinker, I wasn't even aware of this place until a week ago.  After seeing photos of the place I'd like to go there if for nothing more than a look. 

Bob they have a show on that depicts the building of such tree houses and with out a doubt it appears to be a life style that one could get used too

My only concern would be when the wind starts to get to be gale force and how long they would hold up. It could be like riding out a storm out in the boat during a storm.   .

25 mins ago, Angler #1 said:

Bob they have a show on that depicts the building of such tree houses and with out a doubt it appears to be a life style that one could get used too

My only concern would be when the wind starts to get to be gale force and how long they would hold up. It could be like riding out a storm out in the boat during a storm.   .

Not a clue.................................