Eagles Dare

Anybody recognize her/him?

21 posts in this topic

It's a her, and this was at the Lobster Trap on Shore Rd. in Bourne. You'll even see her fishing around to see if there are larger denomination bills.

I've posted a much clearer copy on my Facebook timeline, and the setting is public, so anyone can see it, not just my friends. User name Michael Prevost.

This doesn't seem like something a  middle aged woman would get caught doing. There's cameras everywhere now.

9 mins ago, Ditch Jigger said:

I've posted a much clearer copy on my Facebook timeline, and the setting is public, so anyone can see it, not just my friends. User name Michael Prevost.

Wow, your copy is a lot better. Wonder why the Bourne PD isn't using that one? (the one I posted was theirs)

Shouldn't be long now before she is arrested and embarrassed beyond her wildest dreams. Folks are just evil, many go as far as their options allow.  I'm sure her family will be proud.

In her youth, Shelly was good-lookin'.  

The original Twin Peaks had Sherilynn Fenn as a pouty sexpot, a role she did well. I've seen her in a couple of straight-to-video movies lately, and, good Lord, time has not been kind. Her face inflated just like Shelly's did.

6 hours ago, Highlander1 said:

Shouldn't be long now before she is arrested and embarrassed beyond her wildest dreams. Folks are just evil, many go as far as their options allow.  I'm sure her family will be proud.

Once she's identified, they may well just send her a summons instead of arresting her. They can't prove how much was taken, so the charge will be Larceny Under $250---a misdemeanor.

20 hours ago, Ditch Jigger said:

Once she's identified, they may well just send her a summons instead of arresting her. They can't prove how much was taken, so the charge will be Larceny Under $250---a misdemeanor.

Yeah, they caught her. The 66 year old brain surgeon used a credit card to pay for her takeout after robbing the jar. Was also identified by a few people from the video.

You're right - summoned to court for Larceny Under $250

24 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

Yeah, they caught her. The 66 year old brain surgeon used a credit card to pay for her takeout after robbing the jar. Was also identified by a few people from the video.

So you're saying she is already prone to making poor choices eh?  :naughty:

46 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

LOL!!  Criminal mastermind right there!